CV/Resume ID no.:
78306 Last Updated:
Monday, February 4, 2008
Location (Residence): HOOGHLY, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, British, Yemen Present Location: INDIA, HOOGHLY NEAR KOLKATA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Application for the domain of Mechanical Engineering
This is to acknowledge you that I hereby want to forward my application for the domain of Mechanical Engineer; I am forwarding my resume along with this application in order to apply for the aforesaid domain. I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering this year 2007.
Hope this application will duly be considered for the mentioned subject for the betterment of my career, this is because working with such an esteemed organization will not only be the focus but acquiring the experience out of it will be the main objective. I will be highly obliged if you please do me the needful l and revert me back as soon as possible.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I AM A FRESH GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER AND PASS OUT IN 2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Institution University/Board Year of passing
S.R.M.I.S.T, Chennai. SRM University
(Automobile engineering) S.C.M. Air Technical Training Institute West Bengal Board Of Technical Education
12TH Hooghly Mohosin college West Bengal Board
Of Higher Secondary
Hooghly Branch Govt High School
West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education
• NALCO (National Aluminum Company Ltd).Orissa.
(In- Plant Training 07 Jun 2006- 17 Jun 2006 )
• ASHOK LEYLAND. Hosur
• BOSCH& MICO, Bangalore
• N.T.T.F, Bangalore
• INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY, Perumbur
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• AUTO CAD
• CATIA V5
• SOLID WORKS
• ANSYS 9.0
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ms OFFICE AND NET BROWSING.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Esterification of vegetable oil (Biodiesel)
• Fabrication of Exhaust manifold system