Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Understanding from a reliable source that you are going to recruit QA/QC Engineer in your esteemed organization. I beg to apply for any suitable post which deemed fit according to my job experience.
Attached please find here with my current updated resume for your kind perusal.
I have been working as a QA Inspector for the last one and half years which includes:
1.Stage Inspection as well as final Inspection of fabricated assemblies which includes weld visual also per ITP,ASME/ AWS & customer’s engineering specifications.
2. Incoming inspection of Raw materials their approvals and documentation.
3. Making inspection reports and maintaining other documents for inspection.
4. Knowledge of Auto Cad, ASNT Level II in MT & PT.
Hope you will be kind enough to give me a chance for an interview to express my candidature.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jersey MetalFab Pvt. Ltd, Pune as a Quality Assurance Inspector
(February 2007 – present)
My role is related to the Quality cycle for delivery of projects in India, Europe and USA. Responsibilities include:
• Ensure compliance with agreed performance and quality standards like ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and AWS (American Welding Society).
• Inspection of different Piece parts, assemblies and fabricated finished parts as per ITPs (Inspection Test Plan).
• Inspection of incoming raw material of different ASME, IS grades.
• Utilize Non Destructive Testing (NDT) for inspection.
• Record results of inspections and statutory documentation, as required.
• Assist technical staff in operation of workstation.
• Carry out First Article Inspection (FAI) of piece parts and finished fabricated parts and documentation.
• Calibrate & validate fixtures.
• Identify non compliance with standards and raising NCR(Non Conformance Report)
• Checking quality of welding in GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding) & GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding) processes.
• Actively ensure health and safety provisions are complied with.
• Make use of AUTO CAD and Microsoft Office.
Gunderson Limited Liability Company USA, worksite in Ludhiana
(June 2006 – Feb 2007)
Quality Assurance Inspector
The responsibilities in this role include:
• Coordinate associates work and activity planning.
• Liaise with senior management with daily inspection reports.
• Maintain records of daily defects and hold tag logs.
• Ensure compliance with product specification.
• Visual inspection of welds welded with Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) process using various gauges.
• Dimensional inspection of fabricated piece parts.
• Use Microsoft Office and Email facilities to update management team with supplier deliverables.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• B.E. Mechanical
(August 2002 – May 2006) secured 72.53% marks from (Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar).
(March 2001-Feb2002) secured 72.6% from Sacred Heart Sr. Sec. School (C.BS.E) Ludhiana.
(March 1999 – February 2000) secured 80% from Vishwa Bharti Public school, (C.B.S.E)
1) Degree training at BADARPUR THERMAL POWER STATION, New Delhi of 6 months (July 2006-Dec2006)
• Studied the turbine heat rate, determined its value for 210 MW turbine.
• Calculation of boiler efficiency.
• Did vibration analysis of various machines, bearings etc.
2) Degree training at HERO CYCLES LTD, Ludhiana of 6 weeks (June2004-July2004)
• To study the cycle of production of various components such as rims, forks, spokes etc,
assembly of Cycle parts and study of processes like electroplating etc
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AUTOCAD from Central Tool Room Ludhiana., MS oFFice Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1) ASNT LEVEL II in MT (Magnetic Particle Testing) from Institute of Non Destructive Testing,
2) ASNT LEVEL II in PT (Dye Penetrant Testing) from Institute of Non Destructive Testing, Kolkata
3) AUTOCAD from Central Tool Room Ludhiana.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Currently based in Pune. I am a Quality Assurance Inspector & I facilitate the inspection of fabricated assemblies reporting to senior management to ensure an appropriate delivery of production components to agreed quality specifications and time frames. I have excellent communication skills and am fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi and can read text in these languages too. I enjoy working as part of a team and independently. I believe I have the aptitude and skills to meet the needs of your company and have relevant experience. I have a full driving licence and valid passport.