CV 4 years of rich experience in sales and Marketing-Business Development
4 years of rich experience in sales and Marketing-Business Development
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 4 years of rich experience in sales and Marketing-Business Development - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): siliguri, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Marketing Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Siliguri Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
4years of experience in sales and marketing
team handling, training
corporate sales, channel sales, institutional sales
presentation to clients
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently working with Educomp Solutions Ltd.
As Business Development Manager (K-12 SmartClass)
Territory- North Bengal, Sikkim
(From June 2007 to till date)
• Selling of Educational Program (Digital) to English Medium Schools.
• Showing Multimedia Presentation to the School Principals and their faculty members.
• Developing relationship with key decision-makers(Owner of the School, Chairman) of different schools.
• Creating Database for the entire territory of each individual account.
• Organizing seminars in different regions for product launch.
Worked with Direct Internet Ltd. (100% VSNL Company)
as Key Account Manager (Enterprise Services-Corporate Sales)
(From January 2006 to June 2007)
• Identify new streams through Market Mapping for revenue growth & develop marketing plans to build consumer preference and drive volumes.
• Utilize client feedback and personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
• Organizing presentations for the new and existing clients.
• Develop relationship with key decision-makers (Head IT, Purchase,HR, MD, VP, GM, CEO, COO, CFO, and Heads of Departments.) in target parties for Business development and achieve repeat/ referral business.
• Provide direction and motivation to the team members, providing training to them.
• Sales forecasting and competitors analysis.
• Collection of outstanding payments.
• Handling the existing clientele in the given territory in terms of client servicing and support
Worked with ORIENT CERAMICS & INDUSTRIES LTD (ORIENT TILES) as TERRITORY MANAGER ( from May 2004 to January 2006)
Territory- North Bengal, Sikkim, Bhutan
Sales / Marketing Management
• Corporate selling- meeting interior designers, architects, Chief Engineers in private sectors and Govt. sectors like PWD, CPWD, MES, BSF and different local governing Bodies.
• Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and achieve market share metrics.
• Organizing architectures and engineers meet
• Structuring new product launch
• Sales forecasting and competitors analysis
• Collection of outstanding payments
• Appointing new sub-dealers in unexplored areas
- Identify and network with financially strong and reliable dealers and channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and improved market share.
- Evaluate performance & monitor distributor sales and marketing activities.
12 months as core placement co-ordinator ( student wing ) at Sinhgad Institute of Management
• Student profile designing
• Student profile distribution to the corporate
• Organizing human resource seminars and functions
• Presentation in front of corporate about Institute and student profile
• Organizing various intra college festivals
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.S.C. (10th) from W.B.B.S.E. with 72% in 1996
H.S.C. (12th) from W.B.B.H.S.E. with 61% in 1998
B.B.M. (Marketing-full time) from Bangalore University with 52% in 2002
M.B.A. (Marketing-full time) from Pune University with 61% in 2004
60 days project work-VIDEOCON INTERNATIONAL LTD
• Finding out the market share of different competitors present in the market
• Strategies adopted by the competitors to promote existing and new product
• Factors affecting dealers for maintaining stock of the product
• Dealers survey and service offered by them
90 days project work-BLOW PLAST LTD-VIP Luggages
• Discount control ( to fix the discount rates offered by the different dealers )
• POP displays at dealers outlet
• Main competitors stock knowledge from different dealers
• Survey of different service offered by the dealers
60 days project work-Nilgiri’s Chocolates and Patisseries Pvt. Ltd
• To know the consumers perception and buying behaviour
• Consumers preferences towards brand name
• Promotional activities at various dealers network
• Providing sales support to various dealers
• Making Roadshows in different places of Bangalore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows 98, XP, working knowledge of MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Diploma in “FINE ARTS AND PAINTING”.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Co-ordinator of various management, cultural and sports events in
‘Spectrum’ (a mega management event held by Sinhgad Institute of Management )
• Member of B.B.M. forum (M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Management)
• Won prizes in inter college management and cultural festivals (Street Play, Quiz, Fashion show )
• Won prizes in athletic events in district level.