Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Installation Manager, Subsea Engineer FPSO Girassol - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
78374 Last Updated:
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Location (Residence): Sully-sur-Loire, France Citizenship:France
French Standard Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: France, Sully-sur-Loire Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’ve just spent 2 years on board FPSO GIRASSOL as SUBSEA SUPERINTENDENT, in charge of all subsea equipments, X-Trees, Manifolds, flow lines, with respect to production and maintenance purposes and safety policy (280 kbpd). Rosa Project, meanwhile has been developed and first oil last September 2007. I left FPSO GIRASSOL at the end of my contract, Subsea engineer positions are now taken by local staff.
Previously, I was involved during 4 years on Girassol project as installation supervisor on board various construction vessels.
My long-term contract expired recently and I’m willing to find a new project in Oil and Gas Industry.
Huge projects are foreseen for the next few years all over the World and I’m ready to join a project team as Subsea Superintendent / Offshore Installation Manager Client Reprentative
I’m confident that my skills and marine operations background would be a valuable asset to your Company. My CV attached, has developed my education and marine operations background in Oil & Gas and submarine cable industries.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Subsea Engineer FPSO Girassol, Subsea Technical Support related to FPSO production (280 Kbpd)
Very experienced and highly proficient Subsea remote systems unit engineer and installation supervisor. Client representative with proven track record in marine operations and substantial offshore experience. Client facing ability, organising competence and good communication skills with groups and individuals. Proactive team leader in international and multicultural environment with strong and persuasive interpersonal skills. Provide technical analysis and assessment in electronic engineering, ROV systems, laying equipment, underwater tooling and deep water operations. Contribute to assigned projects from proposal to delivery, provide onshore and offshore technical support
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1984 BSc Certificate equivalence in Electronics
R & D relevant coursework:
· Analog and Digital Circuit Design
· Computer Systems Design
· Hardware Engineering
· Software Engineering (program design with machine and assembler languages, Intel & Motorola)
· Industrial robotics
· Digital Filter Systems Design
· Triton, Flexjet, Viper (Perry Tritech International), Scorpi (Ametek), Hysub III and Hysub 5000 (ISE), Snurre (Myrren), Robin (Ifremer), SO 450 & PC 16 (Perry Submarines)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate with competence in Excel spreadsheets and Word processing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Subsea Engineer
· Expert skills in Remote Systems Unit
· Deep Water Production Systems Installation Supervisor
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I do not want to work in the following Countries: