Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical/Construction engineer. Pigging, Offshore/Onshore Pipeline - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tehran, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:Iran, Islamic Rep. of
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iran, Islamic Rep. of Present Location: Iran, Tehran Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a MSc mechanical engineer and I was the field engineer in DOT Co. onboard our pipe layer barge PLB 132. Also I was the commossioning team leader for FCGT and Nitrogen purging of phase 8 pipeline in Assaluye- Iran alongside with GULMAR OFFSHORE for
For 2 years I was the piping and mechanical installation manager for a 400000 seawater intake in Assaluyeh with pipe sizes between 4"-136". Also I was the manager for installation of screening packges alongside with BRACKETT GREEN and Electro-chlorination packages alongside with DIKAI Co.
I was in procurement department to for the phase 8 EPC offshore pipeline project.
Now I am working in SADRA Co. for basic design of a 800,000 cubic meter sea water intake.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Basic design of seawater / cooling water supply & distribution project utility complex phase II - assaluyeh for SADRA with AWWA, ASME SEC.XIII standards.(2007-present)
• Field Engineer in Execution of South Pars gas field development phase 8 offshore 32” pipeline with length of 100Km in DOT Corporation under supervision of PETROPARS & STATOIL company with pipe layer barge PLB 132.(2006-2007)
• Project engineer and Pre-commissioning (Pigging Operation) manager for FCGT of South Pars gas field development phase 8 offshore pipeline in DOT Corporation under supervision of PETROPARS & STATOIL company alongside with Gulamar offshore. Expert to work with tracking devices like pingers. Familiar with ROV and diving. (2006-2007)
• Procurement and Commercial unit of DOT (Deep Offshore Technology) Corporation for preparing marine equipments and offshore materials.(2006-2007)
• manager of Electro chlorination package, Screening system package& Hitachi pumps, in installation, piping, instrument and commissioning in Iran marine industrial Co(SADRA) in MOBIN petrochemical water intake and cooling water system, Assalouyeh project.(2004-2005)
• Assisting in the installation and commissioning of Electro chlorination package on behalf of DAIKI Co. Japan of Iran Marine Industrial Co, Assalouyeh project.
Overseeing installation of multiple Duplex sea water intake screening plant with a flow capacity of 127.9m3/sec by Brackett Green ltd.Co.UK. for Iran Marine Industrial Co, Assalouyeh project.
Working along side with Hitachi Co. Japan on the installation of 16 Metallic Volute Pumps and 3 Concrete Volute Pumps totaling $80.000.000 of Mobin petrochemical seawater intake, Assalouyeh project.
Hydrostatic Testing and commissioning of over 1000metres of G.R.P piping systems on behalf of DAIKI Co.Japan of Mobin petrochemical seawater intake, Assalouyeh project.
Manager of machinery and plant equipment for Khatamol anbia Co.(Besat Co.) of Kermanshah Azadi plant project.(2003-2004)
Working in Reactorsaz Co. in LAB project of Kermanshah petrochemical Company as QC of structures.(2002-2003)
Working in Iran Khodro Co. as the QC unit of assembling department.(2001-2002)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Design of solids), Bualisina University
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Applicational Design), Bualisina University
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages: Visual Fortran, Matlab
Software:Ansys, Off pipe , Mechanical Desktop , Solidwork, Autocad, Fluid Flow
General Skills: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]