Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr. Planning Engineer / Sr. Cost Control Engineer / Sr. Proposals Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in M.B.A. - FINANCE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: QATAR, DOHA Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Singapore, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working in Oil & Gas Field in Doha and looking for a position "Sr. Planning Engineer / Sr. Cost Control Engineer / Sr. Proposals Engineer" in the similar field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) July 2007 to Present - Doha, Qatar - As Senior Estimation Engineer in a local Petroleum Company
2) January 2004 to June 2007 - Abu Dhabi, UAE - As Senior Planning and Estimation Engineer in a local Oil & Gas Field Company
3) August 1996 to December 2003 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - As Planning and Tendering Engineer in a local Company into Power Projects, Construction Projects
Independently handle EPC Contracts / Projects right from Bid Preparation, Planning, Monitoring, Progress Reporting and Control, Final Claims preparation etc
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Madras University, India - 1993 to 1997
2) Master of Business Administration (Finance) from Manipal University, India - 2004 to 2006