CV Dy.Manager-Materials (8 year experiance in purchase)
Dy.Manager-Materials (8 year experiance in purchase)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Dy.Manager-Materials (8 year experiance in purchase) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nasik, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BE(MECHANICAL) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, NASIK Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Organization :- Wonderpack Industries Pvt. Ltd.
About company :- Manufacturers of Thermoforming Machines &
Special Purpose Machines
Designation :- Dy. Manager-Material.
Reporting to D.G.M(Supply chain management)
Aug. 2004 to till date.
o Material planning & control of flow of material from suppliers with production plan.
o Costing, Correspondence with vendor.
o Rate Negotiation, rate Finalization of components.
o Checking and releasing of purchase order.
o Working for cost reduction of Material cost through value Engineer.
o Vendor development./ Local/ Import
o Internal ISO auditor
o Implementation of improvements of ISO 9001 systems.
o Co – ordination with design & quality assurance department.
o For development of new/second source.
o Price forecasting.
o Codification & Standardization & Simplification.
o Implementation of JIT system & development of New Vendor techniques.
o Preparation of MIS data.
o Quality up gradation of components.
o Motivation to vendor about quality & prompt service
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Area of work:- Procurement & Vendor Development of Assembly
Parts of Sugar Plant, Springs, Gauges, Pumps, Valves,
Moulds, Dies, Servo Motors & PLC.
a. Successful implementation of JIT and reduction of Inventory.
b. Improvement & Implementation of ISO 9001
c. Participation in various activities in New purchase technique & vendor developments.
d. Cost reduction of Rs. 10-15 Lacs / annum achieved implementing.
e. New vendor techniques reduction in transportation & packaging MaterialPrevious Experience:-
1. Organization :- Universal Pollution Control (I) Pvt. Ltd.
About company :- Manufacturers of centrifugal blowers, Roots
Blowers, Multicyclone, Dust Collector, Scrubber, Pneumatic Conveying system, Fume
Designation :- Sr. Purchase Executive
Reporting to Managing Director
May 2003 to July 2004.
2. Organization :- Zenith (Mumbai) Rollers (P) Ltd. Mumbai.
About company :- Manufacturers of printing, steel, textile,
tanneries, rollers. (ISO 9001 company).
Designation :- Purchase Executive
Reporting to Purchase Manager
May 2002 to May 2003.
3. Organization :- Siddarth tanks & vessels Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
About Company :- Manufacturers of Sugar, Chemical plant &
Sister concern of ATV project, Mumbai.
Designation :- Purchase / Subcontracting Executive.
Reporting to Dy. Purchase Manager.
(May 99-May 02)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training & Projects:-
1) Diploma (1995) :- S.S. Wire Industries, Nashik.
Project :- Industrial Inventory Control.
2) Degree (1999) :- Suwasani Industries, Jalgaon.
Project :- Computerized Temperature Distribution of
FIN By using FEM.
Seminar :- JIT Purchasing
3) MBA (Materials) (2002) :- Siddharth Tanks & Vessels Pvt. Ltd.
Project :- Purchase Policy & Vendor Rating.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Campus interview :- Second in Diploma & Recommended for
Tata Sterling LTD. Nashik.
Computer proficiency :- Auto Cad Auto Lips, C, Ms Office,
Basic Robotics programmes.
Hobbies :- Cricket, Football, Chess, Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Diploma (Mechanical) with first class from Bombay Board.
2. BE (Mechanical) with first class from North Maharashtra University.
3. M.B.A. (Material Management) from North Maharashtra University.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Date Of Birth :- 12-06-1974
Marital Status :- Married.
Languages Known :- English, Hindi, Marathi.