Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Marine Master - Heavy lift expert.
Marine Master - Heavy lift expert.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Master - Heavy lift expert. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Riga, Latvia
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
There are 8 last years on heavy lift vessels of Dockwise B.V. in position of Ch.Off. than Master. Last ship is largest
heavy lift vessel "Blue Marlin".
Almost whole previous 22 years on oil tankers and small experience on gas and chemical tankers.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Fully STCW 95 certified and trained. Unlimited master's licence.
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Know how to transport heaviest cargoes in the world.
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
No additional info.
Marine Master - Heavy lift expert.
CV/Resume ID no.: 78454
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. MARINE MANAGER
2. Master mariner with full DP license
3. Rig Mover and Marine Superintendent, Barge Master
4. Master, Marine Superintendent
5. Master, Maritime Operations, Regulatory Compliance
6. Unlimited Master
7. master of ships less than 3000gt NCV
8. Marine Advisor On board Seismic and Pipe Line Survey Vessels
9. Experienced crude, product and chemical tankeman
10. experienced tankerman (21 years)
11. Maritime / FPSO / shipmanagement expertise
12. Master, Marine superintendent, Loading Master, Marine Supervisor, Captain, marine projets
13. MASTER, DPO unlimited, AHTS, Z-drive, all oilfield op's worldwide experience.
14. Tanker experience, Manning experience, prepare budget, Vetting and quality control
15. Experienced mariner
16. Marine Officer, Master, Dynamic Positioning
17. Marine coordinator; Quality certification and Auditor; Safety and Security Officer; Human resources
18. Master - 15 years working experience in the gulf area in the field of oil service.
19. Barge Master, Barge Engineer, OIM
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Chief Engineer
2. Marine, Off-shore, Conversion and Upgrading projects, New Bulding Projects
3. DPO, Second Mate, Cargo, RORO, AHTS, PSV, Multipurpose, Drilling, Diving
4. Piping, welding and fabrication engineer
5. PDMS & PDS Piping Designer
6. Chief Engineer, Maritime First Engineer
7. Deckhand Technical position
8. Site Foreman / Laborer, Experience in Construction, Building, Ground work, shop fitting
9. Electrician, Electrical Contractor, Manchester, Oldham UK
10. Mud Engineer, Drilling Fluids Engineer
11. Lead Mechanical Engineer Offshore Oil and Gas
12. Master / Engineer on various Pilot Boats
13. Drilling Supervisor Oil base mud in HPHT wells (temperature 350º F) and mud weight 13.8 PPG
14. Junior instrumentation & control engineer
15. Roughneck and derrickman, KCA Deutag
16. Corporate trainer, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, OET and GMAT trainer
17. Operations Support Engineer, Assistant Rig Manager, C.R. Luigs, Texas A&M Student Society
18. Welding inspector experience in India & Overseas in Saudi Arabia
19. Power Station Project Engineer with foreign work experience in Spain, Germany, Denmark, France
20. Graduate chemical engineer with first class Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai University
21. Chief Mechanic Burgan Drilling Kuwait LeTourneau Technologies Houston TX Halliburton Qatar Petroleum
22. Piping & Structural Engineer DAS Offshore Engineering Pvt. Ltd. Oil and Gas Division
23. Offshore Health & Safety Officer, contract commercial diver/supervisor, BOSIET qualified April 2008
24. Information Systems Engineer / Computer Services Specialist
25. Offshore Electrician Electrical Assistant, OPS Petrojack IV Rig, Key Gibraltar, Nacap Asia Pacific
26. QC Engineer, B-Tech (Degree in Mechanical Engineering) from Govt. Engineering College Calicut
27. QC Engineer seeking overseas work, familiar with ASTM / ASME/ ANSI / API / AWS standards and codes
28. Trainee electrician currently working in Muscat Oman
29. SPR & Microstation Piping Engineer interested in working in Japan or United Arab Emirates
30. QA Manager / Auditor, Bonatti SpA in Saudi Arabia Saudi Aramco, Reliance Petroleum Refinery in India