English, German Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Maritime transport Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: poland, Gdynia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
From almost six years I work for offshore companies. At the moment I am working for various companies on various ships. I have a lot of experience on many different types of vessels: DSV, AHTS, ROV, Cable layer, Well stimulation, Supply. In total I have 1118 DP hours.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since I passed my Chief’s Mate exam (April 2007) I was working on two dive support vessels as Chief Mate DP Operator. EDT Protea – sat. diving, gulf of Thailand (264hrs), Miden Anie – diving, survey, lifting operations, Eket- Nigeria (180 hrs) and during three month stay in Las Palmas I was responsible for auditing and testing trials of DP system (94 hrs). Additionally I was responsible for renewing ships certificates and INSB inspection.
Previously, I was working as Second mate/DPO on AHTS, CABLE LAYER, WELL STIMULATION VESSEL.
Before this I was working four years for Sealion Shipping as 3/O JDPO on Toisa Crest DP2.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maritime Academy in Gdynia,
Chief Mate - unlimited
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]