Location (Residence): aruppukottai, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Mechanical Engineer worked with Limited companies for 10 yrs in Oil&Gas,Power,Aluminium,Cement as a Project and Contract Management, handling entire Site Execution Independently. Achieving Project target in time.
Project Engineer & Estimator : Al Jad Contracting W.L.L,
Period : 2006 June to 2007 Dec
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel and Sheeting works, Piping and Furnace for Metal Transfer Building (ALBA).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel and Sheeting works and Piping, Tanks for R/O Plant in ALBA (BECHTEL).
• Fabrication of Structural Steel works of Conveyor and Supports for Anode Paste Plant in ALBA (SOLIOS).
• Fabrication of Structural Steel works for Material Handling Equipments and Conveyor and Supports for ALBA JETTY (MOTRIDAL).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel and metal works for Substations in ALBA(ETA).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel Works for 20 Storey Building (BCCI).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Piping works and Tanks for Cooling Water Plant(Tabreed).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Supply of Pipes for Piling works (Simplex ALMOYYED).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Tanks(API) for Diesel Storage at Hidd(Kanoo).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel and Stacks, Piping for AL EZZEL POWER PLANT(Siemens).
• Detailing, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel and Tanks, Piping for Cement Plant(130 tph).
• Assisted the General Manager in selection of sub-contractors & Suppliers.
• Subcontractor bid evaluation & finalization of Sub-contractors.
• Monitored the contracts department activities accurately for the better results of the Projects.
• Coordinated with other department for the successful completion of the Projects.
• Identifying the issues related to variation order claim and subsequent presentation of the same to client and final negotiation thereafter.
• Evaluating & setting of variation claims, time extension, contract close-out etc for Sub contracts.
• MIS activities: Project costing, Cost variance analysis, Performance report of Contract Department for all ongoing projects, progress reporting to client & management.
Senior Engineer-Project : Spicjel Engineering Ltd
Period : Aug 2001 to Mar 2004
Engineer-Erection & Commissioning : Shivsu Microtek Systems Ltd
Period : June 99 to July 2001
Engineer : Yogashri Heavy Engineering
Period : June 97 to May 99
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction of (3 MWx2) 80 tph Fire Tube Boiler.
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Polypropylene Plant.
• Fabrication & Erection of Structural Steel, Duct, Piping of 220 MW Thermal Power Plants.
• Fabrication and Erection of Bucket Conveyor Structural Steel works for NLC (Coal Mines).
• Fabrication and Erection of Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanger, Piping (C.S & S.S).
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Chemical Plant(Soap Oil).
• Responsible for mechanical project execution and overall engineering coordination for project.
• Led the mechanical team that was responsible for project execution, integrity and meeting the project goals.
• Plan and Schedule personnel for the project.
• Schedule and track job progress.
• Review design drawing and estimate and negotiate change orders.
• Prepare material lists and submit to purchasing to obtain project materials.
• Monitor labour and material costs for accuracy through the job cost tracking system.
• Prepare billings and track financial performance for the assigned projects.
• Complete job close out procedures.
• Technical/Feasibility analysis.
• Observes and investigates construction at all stages for compliance with plans and specifications interprets plans and specifications and confers with contractor to resolve differences.
• Evaluates the acceptability of workmanship and technical requirements. Prepares and accepts inspection reports of work performed under the contract.
• Preparation of method of statement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course : B.E (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
University : University of Madras.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Package : MS-OFFICE, M.S PROJECTS
Operating Systems : Windows 98, 2000, XP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]