English United Kingdom, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Ship Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Latvia, Riga Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good Day! I am lookig for new job oportunities and this field is interesting and could be suitable for me. I have experience in day to day runing of engine room and have adequate certificate and Iam familar with ship systems and various equipment. I wil consider all offers also shore based if any apears.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experienced in working in engine room on diferent chemical tankers and LNG cariers. Usualy I was responsible for repair and maintenamce of Auxiliary engines. fuel purifiers, boilers, various pumps and systems, including domestic.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am graduate of Latvian Maritime Academy and have certificate of Second Engineer officer on ships with propulsion power 3000KW and more. Also have all necassary sertificates for engineer officer.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Have agood knowlage of MS Office, Poer Point, various PMS computer programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
For more detailed information please contact me. Thank You!