Location (Residence): PUNE, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Chief officer (U) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Marshall Islands Present Location: INDIA, PUNE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking a job as a 2nd officer / DPO on DP2 and DP3 vessels. I am looking for a day rate job with 6 to 8 week trip duration in a 1:1 work and leave ratio.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I began my career as a deck cadet with P&O bulk carriers in 1996. After getting my 2nd mates CoC from Mumbai in 1999 i resumed my career with P&O as a 3rd and 2nd officer till April 2002. By then the company had shut down and the ships managed by Zodiac maritime agencies. I went to South Tyneside college (UK) in 2002 for 10 months and passed my chief mates orals in 2003.
I sailed with a Bahamian company (Dockendale) as 2nd officer on board a general cargo ship for 7.5 months. In 2004 i joined the offshore industry. I worked as a trainee DPO/2nd mate on DPII and DPIII DSVs and construction vessels from April 2005 to December 2005 on boats owned by Technip/Stena. I did all my offshore courses in my leave period in that year to Obtain an unlimited DP ticket. The vessels i worked on as trainee DPO were:-
1. CSO Constructor
2. CSO Wellservicer
I was promoted to full DPO in January 2006. Since then i have worked on the following DPII vessels as DPO/2nd mate:-
2.CSO Deep Pioneer
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Dynamic positioning operator (unrestricted) licence issued by the NAUTICAL INSTITUTE
2. STCW 95 Chief mates(unlimited) CoC issued by MCA UK
3. BTEC higher national Diploma in nautical science issued by EDEXCEL UK
4. Holding all mandatory STCW 95 and offshore Course certificates
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic skills on general use of microsoft office etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]