Spanish Traditional Sort Other:
English United Kingdom, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Spain, Zaragoza Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Personnel Manager:
Eager to acquire new knowledge and skills to develop my career, I am seeking for my next position in a company with current need for a highly qualified engineers and technicians specialized in mechanics and able to render a decisive contribution to the productive processes carried out in a company dedicated to offshore oil or gas exploration and production, both at your offices or aboard a marine platform.
I would like you to have a look at my attached resume, consider if I am the proper candidate for the referred positions, and, in such a case, contact me to schedule an interview to discuss this subject in depth.
Meanwhile, I would like to invite you to ask me for any credentials, additional information or reference on my background or myself.
Awaiting for your kind reply, and thanking you for your courtesy in reading this letter.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Polytechnic University School of “La Almunia”
Subcontractor EADS CASA ESPACIO – EADS ASTRIUM.
Period Current activity since January 2007.
Location Madrid (Spain).
Responsibilities Mechanical testing of materials, especially satellite parts and equipment such as antennas, reflectors and diverse structures for the ARIANE V, with later elaboration of technical reports.
Activity ● Operation of hydraulic and electromechanical machinery and equipment designed and intended for the implementation of such tests.
● Operation of specialized software, with comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
● Application of Spanish, European and other international standards.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education & Training
● Licentiate in Industrial Engineering, specialized in Mechanics, Calculation Increase and Design of Machinery, from the Polytechnic School of “La Almunia” – studies center attached to the University of Zaragoza – (Spain, 2001 to 2006).
Course and other Complementary Training Programs
● 59-hour course on work risk prevention for companies belonging to the sector of assembly and maintenance of industrial installations by the Insurance Mutual Society of Zaragoza (Spain).
● 90-hour course on mechanical technology imparted by the Polytechnic University School of “La Almunia” (Zaragoza, Spain).
● 40-hour initiation course on finite element analysis by the Technological Institute of Aragon and the Polytechnic University School of “La Almunia” (Zaragoza, Spain).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office advanced
CAD design adavanced
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Job safety training
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]