CV Static equipment design engineer (14 + years experience) off-shore and on-shore
Static equipment design engineer (14 + years experience) off-shore and on-shore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Static equipment design engineer (14 + years experience) off-shore and on-shore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a mechanical engineering gradute with 14 1/2 years experience in engineering.
Having experience in static equipment engineering, package detailing and material handling study.
Worked in oil & gas engineering, chemical, refinery projects.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience in engineering of static equipment like pressure vessel, heat exchangers, columns, reactors and packages.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software - PV elite , BJac.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
performed material handling study for 3 projects
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]