CV Experienced for 6 years in gas processing ( gas compressor station & LPG Plant)
Experienced for 6 years in gas processing ( gas compressor station & LPG Plant)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced for 6 years in gas processing ( gas compressor station & LPG Plant) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Palembang, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Enginneering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Palembang Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
31 years old, graduated from Faculty of Engineering University of Indonesia, majoring in Mechanical Engineering with GPA 2.84 of 4.00, fairly fluent in English,
Currently I am working at PT Titis Sampurna since 2002 . PT Titis Sampurna have 2 gas compression stations
& a LPG plant located at Prabumulih, South Sumatra. My current position is an Operation Supervisor at LPG Plant. I also have experience in handling a gas compression station & Dehidration Process.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. PT Titis Sampurna ( Gas Company) September 2002 – Now
-Operation Supervisor at LPG Plant Limau Timur ( April 2005 – Now)
-Incharge Operation Supervisor at LPG Plant Limau Timur (February 2004 – March 2005)
-Maintenance Planner ( November 2003 - February 2004)
-Operator at Air Serdang & Beringin Gas Compression Station (April – Oktober 2004)
- On Job Training as technician (mechanic, electrician & instrumentatation technician) (December 2002 – March 2003).
-On Job Training as Operator at Gas Compression Station, October – December 2002.
2. Factory Engineer at PT Matsushita Kotobuki Elecronics Industries Indonesia, May 2002 – August 2002 (An Electronic Manufacturer)
-Evaluate new design product before mass production, evaluate new parts
-Finding problems of new design products & request design change to Design Engineer.
3.Application Engineer at PT. Control Systems, Jakarta, June – December 2001 ( Service & Sales Company), Responsibility :
Support sales engineer , give technical advise to customer, sizing equipment, quoted customer & established Puschase Order to the principal.
4.Production & Maintenance Job Training at PT. Onamba Indonesia, Karawang, December 1998 – January 1999 ( Wire Harness Manufacture Company)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-FORMAL EDUCATION : Mechanical Engineeering, University of Indonesia
-Superior Engine & Compressor Training, held by Cooper Energy Service (September 2003)
-Oil & Gas Industrial Training, held by PT Titis Sampurna (Sept – October 2003)
-Seminar of Indonesian Engineer Preparation for AFTA, UI Depok (May 2000)
-Seminar of ‘Time Management’ by IBM, UI Depok (May 1999)
- Seminar of Telecomunication Technology by Ericsson, UI Depok (1999)
-Autocad Training by Electrical Engineering Dept., UI Depok (1999)
-Thermal Design of Heat Exchanger Training, UI Depok (June 1999)
·Leadership Training, UI Depok (1997)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows 98/2000/XP, Ms.Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]