Russian, Ukrainian, Ukrainian Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Engineering Marine School Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ukraine Present Location: Ukraine, Zaporozhye Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good day. I am look forward to get job on the Dynamic Position vessel in possition us Chief Engineer.
With my experience at sea I will not give up and will provide adequate job.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
25 years experiences on marine vessels different type. 16 years in position us Chief Engineer. Last five years work on the Heavy lift vessel with cranes (Liebherr, NMF, Macgregor 100;150;250 tonns) all this years without electrician on board.
Familiar with engine: MAN; Caterpillar MAK: Wartsilla, B&W; Volvo Penta and more... us high speed and low speed engines.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
graduate Kaliningrad Higher Engineering Marine school in 1983. All safety training and endorsment improved certificates are got in Azov-safety training center in Ukraine.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]