Location (Residence): Prenton, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: uk, Liverpool Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a fully qualified experienced Marine and Industrial Electrician, looking to further my career opportunities.
My experience ranges from marine vessels, chemical plants, petrochemical sites to surface mining sites. Please find enclosed a recent copy of my CV. I am keen, enthusiastic and have a lot to offer your company in my chosen career.
I would be grateful if you would consider me for any upcoming opportunities for myself, hope to hear from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have eight years experience in the marine sector covering all aspects from fire alarms, Power supply, fuel systems. etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Full apprenticeship 4 years
Further collage BTEC
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Trained First aid
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am keen and hardworking and willing to succeed in my career