Arabic Tunisia, French Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Instrumentation and plant maintenance Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Canada, Egypt, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Libyan Arab Jama., Mauritania, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen Present Location: Tunisia, Tunis Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My career to date has put me in touch with industrialists, especially in heavy and oil & gas industry, and this has helped me to develop flexibility in choosing the right techniques and procedures and fine-tuning the right approach to analysis and identification of the best solution for technical problems and field realities.
My background has prepared me to manage strategic installations in terms of know-how, reliability, risk and output. My academic training and professional experience have provided me with the ability to take on responsibility and be part of a team running a site in line with the objectives set by corporate policy.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
In charge of industrial control services: Rotating machines monitoring and diagnostic, Vibration & Noise monitoring, non destructive testing: ultrasonic inspection, infrared thermography…
o Customer service and technical assistance on applications and material used for monitoring, industrial control and engineering solutions.
o Trainer and conference organizer (university and industry), specialized in maintenance methodology and non destructive testing
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* National engineering diploma from INSAT Tunisia: National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (major: Instrumentation and plant maintenance).
* Member of the research team at the ‘optimization of industrial systems’ laboratory (an associate of the national scientific research center network - CNRS) at the University of Technology in Troyes (France), assigned to “Methods to aid decision-making and optimization of maintenance policies based on simulation”
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft office Suite, Control and data-processing environments: Physics and mathematical simulation, Delphi & C++, picture and sound processing…