CV Junior technician, mechanical and facility tehnician
Junior technician, mechanical and facility tehnician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior technician, mechanical and facility tehnician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): petaling jaya, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in air-conditioning & refrigeration system Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: malaysia, petaling jaya Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Czech Rep., Egypt, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Rep., Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FACILITY TECHNICIAN
With regards to the above matter, I would like to offer myself to be a part of your inspiring workforce. My resume is enclosed for your review.
2. I am a 2002 graduate of Ungku Omar Polytechnic in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. I obtained my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3.03 CGPA. My main motivation in carrier is to develop my skills and gain experience to be more a successful person.
3. In the past 3 years, I have been working as a mechanical and technical specialist. I am involved in Air-conditioning system, clean room environment, mechanical system, alarm system, security system, water treatment system and building automation system. I gained a lot of knowledge and hope to gain more and expand my skills in a new environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- maintaining, repairing and servicing air- conditioning system for building and cleanroom.
- maintaining and servicing all mechanical equipment in goverment building and equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- training for 5s and safety training at workplace
- training for be emergency resque team at workplace
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- repairing motocycle
- play guitar
- self-motivated and honest
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i need to work hard to make my life better then now. so, hope you can give an oppurtunity to get a job with your establish company