Location (Residence): KEDAI MULONG , Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
English United States, Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ( PETROLEUM) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Malaysia Present Location: MALAYSIA, IPOH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
1. In June 2008, I expect to complete studies in Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical at University Technology PETRONAS (UTP). I would then like to begin employment with an organization in which my effective performance will be matched with recognition and growth. I have acquired a sound overall knowledge of engineering principles, tools and practices.
2. The high reputation background profile of your company with added values of professionalism, committed, innovative & proactive and striving for excellence. With that high established profile, I am attracted to join your organization and further pursue my career to a better exposure provided by your company.
3. I am completing my final year project entitle “To Design and Develop Self Lubricating Bearing through Powder Metallurgy technique”. This project require me to run lab experiments using SEM machine, compaction die, X-ray machine and other equipments to achieved the objective of the project. The project is to study and understand the relation of the compaction pressure with the porosity in the bearing.
4. My personal attributes include leadership and sound judgement as well as creativity, analytical and troubleshooting skills. I interact productively with people from diverse backgrounds. I am certain I could make significant contribution to your organization. I would like to meet with you and discuss how my education and abilities might best be employed by your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
UMW ADVANCEDTECH SDN BHD (Manufacturing Division)
8 Months (5th June 2006 – 12th January 2007)
Research & Development Department (R&D)
Product Design and Feasibility Study, Product Development and Testing,
Team Project Members, Assist engineers in various projects/tasks/assignments/jobs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
[2003 – 2008] Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Major in Petroleum Engineering
Status : Available on 2nd June 2008
[2001 - 2002] Maktab Rendah Sains Mara Kota Putra, Terengganu
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) : 7 A’s
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]