Location (Residence): junagadh, India Citizenship:India
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, India Present Location: india, jamnagar Relocation: United States, Canada, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Mechanical Engineer with @ 1 year and 8 months of experience in the field of Quality Management Field (QA/QC) in refinery construction project. Presently working as Junior Engineer (Mechanical) with world’s largest grass root Refinery Reliance Industries Ltd. Moti Khavdi, Jamnagar, India.
• Working at JERP Site for Quality Control of different kinds of Piping spools welded by different welding process made of CS as well as SS by following ASME Sec B31.3.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002-2006 B.E. (Mechanical) with distinction class (61.14%) from Government Engineering College at Bhuj (Gujarat University - Ahmedabad), Gujarat state, India.
2000-2002 Higher Secondary Schooling from VVM high school, Junagadh, Gujarat state, India.
• Undergone NDT Training in different NDT processes like MP, UT, RT, and DPT.
• Undergone Safety training including fire extinguishing.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-Office tools like word, excel, power point, knowledge of C/C++ programming, Auto cad R-2000, Internet related works.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Handling project activities for set up expansion, involving working out various requirements with respect to utilities, machines, and manpower & handling related operations.
• Handled Erection & Commissioning of various Equipment to ensure the completion of projects within stipulated time/ cost parameters