CV PDS Piping Designer (6 Years) In Oil & Gas, Petrochemical etc.
PDS Piping Designer (6 Years) In Oil & Gas, Petrochemical etc.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDS Piping Designer (6 Years) In Oil & Gas, Petrochemical etc. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: Kuwait, Faheel Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the post of PDS PIPING DESIGNER
I propose myself as a candidate for an appropriate position in your esteemed concern. I am having 6 years experience in Piping Design & Drafting in CADD / Plant Design System (PDS) Power, Oil & Gas, Fertilizer etc, Plant at various projects in India and Overseas.
I learnt that your organization, which symbolizes discipline and dignity of operations, offering career opportunities in PDS.
Here with I have enclosed my CV for your kind reference and would be delighted to personally impress you with original testimonials.
Expecting favorable reply from your side with profound regards.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 6 years experience in the field of Mechanical, Piping Engineering Design / Drafting and Construction. Involved in various projects for Power, Industrial, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Refinery Plants. Design, Drafting, CADD, and checking experience that includes supervision, training, field surveying, estimating, conceptual layout, detailed piping design, pipe supports, 3D modeling, fabrication drawings, material take-off, and troubleshooting in the field for construction. Proficient in the use of: Microstation, PDS, Microsoft Office and other software programs.
• Preparation of Basic / Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
• Study & Understand systems from technical drawings
• Collect input parameters for plant modeling.
• Model a pipe routings for fertilizer/Ethylene plant by using PDS
• Design review models for clash detection and alternate routings and arrangements by PDS & SPR V.5.1
• Drawing Extraction from plant models – Isometric & Orthographic arrangement drawings in PDS
• Field Modification Design & Drafting in PDS V.7.2
• Familiar with International Codes & Standards ASME, ASTM, API
• Preparation of Equipment Layouts in PDS.
• Preparation of Piping General Arrangement Drawings in PDS.
• Isometric drawings preparation / Extraction in PDS.
• Plant drainage systems & layout drawings
• Preparation of sketches for mechanical equipments
• P&IDs & PFD preparations.assisting process department
• Structural Drawings of Pipe Rack
• Preparation of Drawings for Storage Tanks for storing oil & water
(Rectangular, cylindrical & vertical storage tanks)
• Maintaining ISO 9001,2000 documentation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
No. Qualification Institution Period of Study Marks % Class
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Sri Sai Ram Polytechnic 1999-2002 80%
First class with Honours
SPR V.5.1 (Intergraph Smart Plant Review) & Spoolgen V5
TRAINING : (i) INTERGRAPH PLANT DESIGN SYSTEM (PDS V.7.2)
Equipment Modeling, Piping Design, Drawing Manager
Isometric Drawing Manager from 20.10.06 to16.11.06 at
ALPAN Consulting Engineers Pvt Ltd.-Chennai
(ii)SMART PLANT REVIEW V.5.1 & SPOOLGEN V5 at
Bahwan Engineering Company – Oman.