CV Electrical Engineer/MBA/MSEE 14 years with Sales Background
Electrical Engineer/MBA/MSEE 14 years with Sales Background
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer/MBA/MSEE 14 years with Sales Background - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai City, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Business Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Engineering Evaluation for the design and construction of Transmission & Distribution Electric Capital Projects (i.e. Power Substation, Transmission & Distribution Lines, Power Transformer, etc.);
• Inspection and Monitoring of Electric Distribution System in the Philippines.
• Monitoring of Reliability Indices (SAIFI, MAIFI, etc.) of the Electric Distribution Utilities in the Philippines.
• Monitoring of the Segragated System Loss (Technical, Non-Technical and Administrative Loss) of Electric Distribution Utilities in the Philippines.
• Review forecasted demand of the Electric Distribution Utilities in the Philippines.
• Preparation of Distribution Report for the Commission.
• Evaluates Electric Distribution Capital Projects and make recommendation and identify areas that need to beimproves for ite distribution System Reliability.
• Access, investigate and analyze Distribution System Reliability.
• Attend disputes in the Electric Distribution Industry and prepares distribution report and make recommendation to the Commission for Approval.
• Energy Compliance Officer for the Regulation (Electric Distribution) in the Phillippines.
• Preparation of specifications, guidelines and tender documents.
• Technical direction and services to construction and operations.
• Interfacing with different technical disciplines and support groups.
• Providing extensive technical support to other Services.
• Field Inspector Engineer for Capital Projects.
• Prepared Internal and Operational Guidelines for Regulatory Sectors.
• Interact with electric distribution utilities and insure there are in compliance with the Philippine Grid and Distribution Codes.
• Liasing with Top Senior Management.
• Supervised installation of electric watthour meter in building permises.
• Holds Project Engineer for a substation installation.
• Conducts sales in various electrical equipment such as KWHr meter, Power Transformer, etc.
• Conducts estimate/procurement on electrical equipment..
• Procurement and dispatch of Products.
• Training customers and colleagues.
• Interacting with principals.
• Verifying quality of received raw materials.
• Responsible for production and manufacturing of different kind of flywoods.
• Assist in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment such as boilers, press equiopment and other hydraulic machinery.
• Interfacing with the superiors in the company.
• Provide technical support to the company.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
School: University of the Philippines (UP), Quezon City, Philippines
Degree: Masters in Energy Engineering, Thesis Proper (On-going)
School: Weslayan University – Philippines
Degree: Masters in Business Administration, MBA (Degree Holder)
School: Meralco Foundation Institute – Philippines
Degree: Industrial Electrician, Certification Program Course
School: Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT), Manila City, Philippines
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, BSEE (First Class)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Power system software user.
Microsoft Office Expert
Mathematical software user
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Installation of Electrical Equipment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hardworking, friendly, easy to be with, work as a team. master nes task in a shortest time as possible