Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Officer, off-shore, marine, vessels, navigator, navigation officer, 3 officer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Ukraine, Odessa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'd like to be employed on offshore fleet. Have experience only on sea-going vessels. Will accept offers for position of 3rd officer and trainee(junior officer).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
5 month as deck officer on container vessel, 5 month as deck cadet on bulk carrier, approximately 1.5 years as deck cadet on passenger and sailing vessels.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated Odessa National Maritime Aademy. Grade - specialist(5,5 years). Speciality - navigation of sea-going and hydrography vessels and performing of hydrography jobs. Hold a licence of officer in charge of a navigational watch of vessels 500 reg. tons or more.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good user of MS Windows, Office and other windows based programms. Skills in programming, web programming/design.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]