|Electrical engineer, electrical supervisor
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical engineer, electrical supervisor - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Ploiesti, Romania
English United States, English United Kingdom, French Standard, Italian Standard
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Precision Mechanics
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, China, Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Libyan Arab Jama., Nigeria, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syrian Arab Rep., Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My experience in oil & gas industry as electrical engineer , involved in construction - commissioning projects and maintenance might cover some electrical job positions.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 2006 June - 2007 October
Location: Libya - Mellitah Gas Complex .
Department: Maintenance Engineering
Position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Tasks & solved problems:
- I have elaborated the preventive maintenance strategy ( Functional checking , Maintenance Instruction ,
Major Overhaul ) regarding the work standards for all electrical equipments ( LV/MV motors ABB , Marelli
Motori , AsiRobicon , Schorch , Siemens ; MV Switchboards 20kV and 6.6kV manufactured by Schneider
Electric ; LV Switchboards for normal lighting distribution , emergency lighting , aircraft warning lighting ,
road lighting , security fence lighting , NAVAID lighting , electrical trace heating , cathodic protection of
pipes and jetty steel structures ; Motor Control Centers ; Power Centers ; AC and DC Ups with theirs Ni-Cd
batteries ; Electrical Control System Panels ; Multifunctional protection relay - SEPAM manufactured by
Schneider ; oil immersed type ONAN or ONAF and dry type power transformers manufactured by ABB and
Tesar ; brushless synchronous generators driven by ST or GT and manufactured by Brush ; Emergency
Diesel Generators ) in compliance with manufacturers or vendor instructions ; IEC , CENELEC , API RP
505 , API610 standards and ANSI codes.
- I have elaborated Failure Reports for the damaged equipments and I have ordered spare parts from
manufacturers ; I have done suggestions to the client to improve the maintenance schedule and the
procedures in order to avoid in the future those unwanted events.
- I have elaborated the work instructions for corrective maintenance activities and I gave technical support
to find out the faults and to restore the running condition of the equipments.
- I have prepared the client warehouse stock for the electrical spare parts taking contact with various electrical
equipment manufacturers ( ABB , Schneider , AsiRobicon , Thermon , Corrpro , Pirelli , Raychem , 3M ,
Osram , Phillips , Cortem , Siemens , Moran ).
- I was involved in maintenance activities inside the gas plant as electrical supervisor
(Work permits - electrical , hot , cold , confined spaces , civil - ; Safety meetings and safety tool box ;
technical assistance - High Potential Tests for HV spliced cables ; insulation resistance of the
HV cables , transformer windings , MV electrical motor windings ; dielectric strenght of the transformers oil ;
tripping points of the overloads ; bus bar synchronising relay tests ; switchgear interlocks ; using of
thermograph to see if inside of the electrical equipments in running are overheated parts or loss
connections ; up-dating of drawings ; taking out of the materials , tools , spare parts from warehouse ;
emergency callings ).
2003 Feb. – 2006 June
Location: Nigeria - Bonny Island- NLNG Gas Complex ( Plus project-LNG
Trains 4 ,5 ) and six project ( LNG Train 6 ) - Construction and commissioning phases.
Company: Techint Cimimontubi (Italy).
Department: CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING
Position:ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
Tasks & solved problems:
- I was elaborating daily progress of works and consumption of the materials for site manager.
- I was providing electrical and instrumentation construction information for superintendents , supervisors ,
foremen and for commissioning team , in compliance with Shell Design Engineering Practices , Project
specifications and manufacturer - vendor instructions .
- I was elaborating Circuit Folders , used at Ready For Start Up ( RFSU ) of the plant , for electrical and
instrumentation equipments , such as :
1. High voltage switchboards , gas ( SF6 ) insulated type (transformer incomers and outgoers ,
moto feeders , bus - tie , bus measuring ) manufactured by ABB , Magrini Galileo, Alstom .
2. Low voltage switchboards ( Nuovo Pignone, Holec , S&I ) and feeders for DC
Motors ( CEG , Nuovo Pignone ).
3. Alstom 10 Kv/60Hz switchboards for 13 MW synchronous generators driven by gas turbines.
4. Variable speed drives for fan motors , manufactured by Flender Loher.
5. Motor Control Centers and Power Centers for asynchronous electrical motors with ratings from
0,75Kw up to 150Kw.
6. AC and DC - UPS manufactured by Saft , Electromach , CEG.
7. Electrical trace heating ( Raychem ) and electrical process heating ( Heatex )
8. Electrical/Instrumentation interface panels and marshalling boxes ( Imtech Sys ).
9. Electrical equipment for bridge cranes , manufactured by Italkrane.
10.Gas turbine control panels ( General Electric).
11. Electrical equipment for pipes cathodic protection( Corrpro).
12. Earthing system and lighting system of the plant.
13. Load Commutated Inverter Boards for synchronous GTGs (Alstom ).
14. Differential protection panels for power transformers and MV motors ( ABB , Areva).
15. Oil immersed power transformers ( step-up or step-down ) and earthing resistors ,
manufactured by Pauwels.
Inside the circuit folders have been put the information in accordance with field situation,
to be suitable for future use at the maintenance of the plant.
- I was elaborating as-builts for cable routing , equipment layout , field wiring diagrams , cable list , single line
diagrams , load lists , interconnection diagrams , interface relay panels , interlocking system , power management
system connections , power and control junction boxes , earthing system , electrical motors data sheets and for
instrumentation ( loop diagrams , process and air supply hook-up , instrument location layout ,P&ID , instrument
data sheets ).
- I was elaborating Electrical Design Packs for new Electrical Tie-ins in operational areas in direct co_operation
with main contractor( T.S.K.J Ltd ) engineering department.
- Construction , up-dated documents and drawings behind changings done by commissioning team in
accordance with client ( Shell Nigeria) requirements.
1991 Jan. – 2003 Feb.
Location : Romania Company: Mecanex s.r.l
Department: Maintenance and Manufacturing
Position: CHIEF ENGINEER
o Tasks & solved problems:
- By means of a twenty workers team I was making heating systems for houses- design and construction-
using equipments manufactured by Vaillant ,Eurotherm , Stiebel Eltron , Junkers , Viessmann , De Dietrich ,
electrical and mechanical maintenance for tool machines , construction equipments ( dozers , trenchers ,
excavators ) , cars , lorries.
- I was designing automation for tool machines (milling machines , drilling machines , grinding machines ,
hydraulic presses , CNC machines ) , maintenance of AC and DC motors , switchboards ( ABB , Siemens ,
russian and romanian electrical equipments ).
1983 – 1988
Location : Romania .
Company : BRAZI PETROCHEMICAL COMPLEX , PHENOL- ACETONE PLANT
Department : INSTRUMENTATION and AUTOMATION
Position : ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN for AUTOMATION and
Tasks & Solved Problems :
- I was making installation , calibration ,adjustment and maintenance for pneumatic and electronic flow ,
pressure ,level transmitters ( Foxboro , Masoneylan ), recording devices ( with graph paper , recording pen
and chart drive ) pneumatic regulation blocks (Taylor, Honeywell).
- Checking , calibration and adjustment of the alarm and tripping thresholds of the loops.
- Implementation of the automation diagrams (start,stop,trip,alarm points ) for compressors manufactured by
Demag ,Worthinghton, Borsig.
- Start-up for the Honeywell process computer ,TDC 2000.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL of INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY , Ploiesti - Romania
Qualification : ELECTRICIAN
Baccalaureate Section: ELECTROTECHNICS
TECHNICAL MILITARY ACADEMY , Bucharest - Romania
Bachelor of Science for Precision Mechanics Engineering
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office . internet , Panorama , Maximo
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Mechanics , automation , instrumentation , designing
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]