CV OOW/Junior Dynamic Positioning Officer, I am eager to learn with the ability to learn quickly.
OOW/Junior Dynamic Positioning Officer, I am eager to learn with the ability to learn quickly.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in OOW/Junior Dynamic Positioning Officer, I am eager to learn with the ability to learn quickly. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Dynamic Positioning Induction Course Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Canada Present Location: Canada, Paradise Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern,
I am a graduate of the Nautical Science Diploma of Technology Program at Marine Institute in St. John’s, NL. I am seeking a position with your company as a Navigation Officer or Junior Dynamic Positioning Officer. I feel that I would be an asset to your company due to my experiences which are further discussed in the enclosed resume.
I feel that my most beneficial experience is the training I received as a navigation cadet with Algoma Central Corporation. I spent a total of 12 months working on both tankers (Algoscotia, Algosea) and self unloaders (Algosteel, Algorail). Due to these encounters, I developed a strong safety awareness. Moreover, I acquired the commitment to adhering to company policies in order to ensure safety on board these ships. As a result, I believe that I not only have the pertinent skills required in such a field but I am able to perform these skills in a safe and efficient manor.
My resume is enclosed for review. I would like very much to speak with you regarding any possible employment opportunities, and will be available for a telephone interview at your convenience. I can be reached by telephone at: 1-709-782-8486. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
● July 2007 – August 2007 - Rigel Shipping Canada Inc.
-Worked as AB seaman onboard a product tanker
- Performing 4-8 watch on deck/ bridge
● June 2004 – June 2007 - Algoma Central Corporation (Algoscotia, Algosteel, Algorail, Algosea)
-Completed 12 months of navigation training as a cadet on board a product tanker and self unloaders.
- Assistance in navigation and deck watches
- Learning the involvement of the navigation officer
- Maintaining bridge watches
- Monitoring cargo work
- Assisting with vessel maintenance
- Strong safety awareness; commitment to adhering to company policies and ensuring safety on board ships
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
● January 2008 -Marine Institute, St.John’s, NL
Completed Dynamic Positioning Induction Course
● November 2007 -Marine Institute, St.John’s, NL
Completed Diploma of Technology Program (Nautical Science)