Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Planning, Production, Fabrication - Fiberglass Spool & Pipe Fabrication - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Johor Bahru, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Johor Bahru Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Enthusiastic in joining your engineering team, I would like to apply for the engineer position.
2. For your information, I am a Bachelor Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) and currently employed with AMERON (M) SDN BHD as a Prefabrication cum Production Engineer.
3. As a recent graduate, my professional job experience is necessarily limited. However, I believe that you will find, and previous employers will verify, that I exhibit intelligence, common sense, initiative, maturity, and stability, and that I am eager to make a positive contribution to your organization.
4. I’m willing to work extra hours in multi-discipline and travel around in order to achieve my work objective along with fulfilling the demand of your company. I have been using AutoCAD and Solidworks for five years (advance) and IMPROMTU (ERP) on a daily basis. Adding to that, I’m also familiar with ISO 9000 Quality System and OSHA.
5. I am highly confident that with the blend of my skills and determination could be a great contribution to your organization and welcome the opportunity to demonstrate my potential in person. The enclosed résumé describes my background in more detail.
6. I am looking forward for a call or an email from your office soon to arrange a convenient time for us to meet and discuss how my skills might contribute to your operations.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Employer : Ameron Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Duration : Since April 2007
Position : Production Engineer (Prefabrication)
Fully responsible in planning and scheduling all the fibreglass spool prefabrication projects.
1.Fix on the prefabrication projects’ commencement and due dates.
2.Plan the prefab weekly work capacity base on prefabrication joints diameter-inches, spools quantity and system requirements.
3.Monitor and track the progress of schedule activities and make reliable forecasts
4.Analyse schedule critical paths and identify actions to mitigate schedule overruns
Liasing with clients, other departments’ personnel and multidisciplinary project team.
Among the major GRE pipes prefabrication successfully coordinated in 2007:
1.J.Ray McDermott (Dubai) / Reliance
2.Daewoo Shipping & Marine Engineering / Tombua Landana
3.J.Ray McDermott (Batam) / North Belut
4.Hyundai Heavy Industry / AKPO FPSO
Actively involved in the WIT (Work Improvement Team) that is to achieve zero defected spools. In charge in doing the analysis from the QC non-conformances data before identifying potential areas that could be improved and problems that need to be solved.
Assigned to identify areas of improvement for Prefab’s OEE. Achieved 19% of improvement in October 2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Bachelor Degree (Honours)
Mechanical Engineering (Automotive)
UNDERGRADUATE FINAL YEAR PROJECT
Simulation And Experimental Investigations Of Semi-Active Suspension System Using Stability Augmentation Control
Investigated the efficiency or the perceived comfort level and ride stability of a of three different semi-active suspension configurations of a quarter car through experimental and simulation works. The simulations were run by modelling the systems in MATLAB SIMULINK®. A test rig integrated with computer using FAMOS® software and IMC device was designed and developed for the experimental work.
UNDERGRADUATE AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN PROJECT
Design And Development Of 2-Seater Helicopter Powertrain
Designed and developed a powertrain for a 2-seater helicopter focusing on the conceptual design only. The project was also to select the most appropriate mechanical components and power plant for the helicopter power transmission system base on analysis and calculations. A full-scale 3D CAD model of the designed powertrain along with mechanical engineering drawings for every components used were produced using SOLIDWORK®.
·5S Practice - Creating An Environment For Success (2007)
·ISO 9000 Awareness (2006)
·Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) (2006)
·Malacca Students Motivation and Patriotism (1998)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
General :Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, FORTRAN 77
SAP :IMPROMPTU (ERP)
Design :AutoCAD, Solidworks, 3ds Max, Rhino
Analysis :NASTRAN, PATRAN
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good knowledge on technical drawing (Familiar with CAD/CAM system)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Serious about being successful. Highly motivated with strong willpower. A go-getter and self-disciplined. An energetic and industrious team-player. Conscience-driven, responsible and dutiful in work. Ambitious, curious and open to opinions and suggestions.