Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pipeline Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Trichy-639115, India
English United States
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering Technology & Science
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua & Barbuda
Nigeria, Port Harcourt
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’ve total of Sixteen (16) years experience in the area of Pipeline design and Piping design for oil & gas and petrochemical projects.
Primarily, first 5 years in Petrochemical gained in Indian projects. Another 11 years in Oil and Gas filed. This experience is gathered in Gulf. Its included 1 ½ years experience off-shore and 9 ½ years in on-shore.
Prominent role taken as pipeline engineer, Design experience of the Metallic (C.S.) and non-metallic pipelines (GRE, HDPE, Lined and coated pipes) as per Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO) requirements, ADCO, GASCO, DOLPHIN and SHELL standards. Nature of the job is generating the specifications, preparing the calculations, creating the material requisitions (MRs), producing the data sheets, evaluating the technical bids (TBE), assisting the drafting team, checking the drawings, finalizing the material quantities (BOM), making reports, route study, finalizing the station approaches, procurement assistance (If required), Vendor and Client coordination.
Also gained experience in bidding and estimation.
Well knowledge in computer literacy and familiar with the engineering codes and standards.
I would like to be humble to state that I shall be diligent and honest to the duties entrusted to me.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. AUGUST.07 – TILL DATE
SHELL Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
As LEAD PIPELINE ENGINEER – FEED TEAM
Member of SciN FEED office and responsible for basic data, constraints, philosophies and guidelines on the engineering designs and all FEED engineering activities.
2. FEBRUARY,06 – JUNE.07
WORLEYPARSONS , ABUDHABI,U.A.E
As LEAD PIPELINE ENGINEER
· Pipeline route selection, to optimise costs of new pipelines.
· Pipeline sizing and design to meet performance criteria.
· Cost estimating for pipelines and facilities.
· Providing pipeline construction support.
· All design engineering activities.
· Capabilities of working with various project teams
· Proven ability to work with a minimal supervision
· Ability and willingness to meet agreed deadlines
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness and ability to work as part of team.
· Well developed report writing skills
3. SEPTEMBER,05 – JAN,06
TECHNIP – COFLEXIP , ABUDHABI,U.A.E
As SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER
TECHNIP – COFLEXIP, Doha – Qatar / TP – Angola SOYO Pipeline project – DD / EPC
Have been deputed to Technip - Doha office. Involving in basic & Detailed engineering for SOYO Pipeline rehabilitation project – Phase 1.
4. AUGUST,02 – SEPTEMBER,05
As SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER
ADCO – ASAB Water Injection Ubgrade Project – DD / EPC
All engineering and procurement activities for interconnection tie-ins between clusters (Location, Flowline sizes, etc.) Laying of Interconnection Flowline. Installation of Track / road / rig / cable / pipeline / OHL crossings. Tie-in work between Interconnection lines. Testing and Pre-commissioning of interconnection flowlines. Commissioning assistance of the entire interconnection lines. Supply and Install marker posts, plates, barriers and signs Interconnection to other cluster groups without interruption to water injection. Etc.
CNPCIS - Field Surface Facility and Central Processing Facility Design – For Fula / Moga field Development Project in Block 6, Sudan
Responsible for Detailed design and optimization of field surface facilities including well heads, flowlines, trunklines, Oil Gathering Manifolds and pigging facilities, pipelines and central processing facilities of 40,000 bopd oil processing system.
PDOC - Field and Central Processing Facility Design – For Melut Basin Oil Development Project
Responsible for front-end design and optimization of field surface facilities including well heads, flowlines, trunklines, Oil Gathering Manifolds and pigging facilities, pipelines and central processing facilities of 200,000 bopd oil processing system.
Responsibilities include project management assistance including design basis write-up, project execution plans, scheduling, ITB reviews, defining split scope of work, estimation work, finalizing the field layouts, pipeline detailed and standard drawings, inter-discipline coordination with other engineering disciplines, preparing project specifications, design calculations and preparing data sheets.
ADCO – ASAB Water Injection Ubgrade Project – FEED
All engineering activities for optimisation of interconnection tie-ins between clusters (Location, Flowline sizes, etc.) Interconnection and disposal flowlines materials study. Optimisation of high TSS water disposal network / wells. All 23 clusters to be connected in cluster groups to existing / abandoned wells. Interconnection to other cluster groups without interruption to water injection. Etc.
ADCO – Engineering for Tie-in of Single Gas Injectors Bu-511, Bu-512 & Bu-514 at Bu Hasa Project
This project is to provide gas injector tie-ins from the existing gas header and associated facilities for the new gas wells BU- 511, BU- 512 and BU-514.
Activities - Preparing project specifications, design calculations including hot tap calculation, tie-in procedure for shutdown and finalizing the route layout for flowlines. Provide engineering support during site survey and flowline construction.
DOLPHINE ENERGY LIMITED (DEL) – Al Ain to Qidfa (Fujairah) New 24” x 180 km, 70 barg gas pipelineline project
Responsible for engineering and Procurement responsibilities for EPC Projects such as, checking of all engineering drawings and documents, Generating specification, making all design calculations, Client co-ordination, Site Co-ordination, Making purchase requisition , Review and technical recommendation for technical quotes. Review and approval for vendor drawings and documents, follow up with vendor / suppliers, responding all site queries and controlling a team of design and drafting crew.
5. AUGUST, ‘98 TO JULY.,02:
GRANHERNE & CO. LLC, MUSCAT, SULTANATE OF OMAN
As PIPELINE ENGINEER
JOB PROFILE: Engaged in Front End Design (FED) and Detailed Design (DD) of various Oil and Gas projects under design service contract with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO).
Control and scheduling of all design/drafting activities undertaken by the Design/Drawing office. Preliminary design prior to detail design by others. Checking of design and engineering work. Site visits to establish optimum piping and equipment layout. Close liaison with PDO engineers to provide defined engineering packages. Upgrading the CAD drafting system to produce consistent, eligible and standard dwgs. Introduction of standards and procedures to improve the technical level.
Actively involved in creating study reports, generated route maps, plan and profile (alignment sheet) dwgs. of buried cross-country pipelines for different soil conditions like sabkha, sandy and rocky terrain, major highway and other road crossing detail dwgs. Development of plot plans, piping & equipment lay-outs from P&ID etc. Hazardous and non-hazardous area dwgs., route maps for off-plot piping (transfer lines from wells to gathering station), schematics (PFS, US) piping dwgs. - inside gathering station (on-plot piping) conforming to ANSI B31.3, manifold piping, scraper trap piping, vessel piping (e.g., production and test separators), equipment piping (pumps, turbines, compressors) skid piping (chemical injection skids etc.) valve station and tank farm piping, development of hydrotest diagrams etc.
Design of Off-plot pipeline as per ANSI B31.4 and B31.8 - Oil and Gas remote manifold piping, bulk transfer lines buried piping, well head piping - Oil, Gas and water injection wells, flowlines, gas lift lines, water injection transfer lines from the well to the station.Generated complementary documents - detailed MTO, tie-in schedules, line lists, piping design data sheets, material requisition forms and material planning and tracking sheet.
Areas of work include most locations within the Oman Interior.
5. JUNE ‘98 - AUG ‘98: MITSUBISHI CONSORTIUM, DUBAI
AS MECHANICAL ENGINEER
JOB PROFILE: Design of Al-Aweer Gas Turbine Power Plant “H” project, Dubai
Lay-out, studies, CAD ISO checking for equipment including Turbine area, Gas compressors, Generators, Gas manifolds, Tank farm areas and ancillary packages.
Shell and tube heat exchangers and piping. Design of pipe racks, ladders, flange pits, valve pits, foundation for horizontal and vertical vessels etc.
Organization of pipe racks (10M wide x 4 Level) through gas station area with consideration of interfaces with adjoining contractors.
Details checking of pump train piping/structures.
Modification/re-routing of piping following clash check reports.
6. MAY ‘96 - MAY ‘98:
MARITIME INDUSTRIES SERVICES & CO. (MARINE DIVISION), SHARJAH
PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER – (OFF-SHORE PIPING)
JOB PROFILE: Worked for design contractors in the oil and gas industry including management experience of rotating machinery and packaged equipment for oil, gas and petrochemical installations. Has completed major onshore and offshore design contracts worldwide.
Experience includes front end study/survey, preliminary proposals, submission of tenders, quantity survey, detailed engineering, planning material procurement etc., working with fully computerized system. Also frequent site visits, for front-end/preliminary study/survey, as-built existing piping configuration, incorporate changes in dwgs. on CAD, proposal dwgs. and detailed engineering dwgs etc.
Feasibility study and renovation works for drilling platforms, production platforms, pipe laying barge and ammonia transportation barge.
Responsible for the design of the following:
· Platform crane
· Diesel Generator sets
· Chemical Injection Package
· Glycol dosing pumps
· Sea water lift pumps
· Well services pumps & packages
· Mud pumps
· Raw water tower
· Fire water pump package
Other responsibilities included:
· Progress reporting/weekly meetings etc.
· Preparation of equipment specification and data sheets
· Preparation of enquiry /purchase requisitions
· Preparation of enquiries and review of bids
· Review of vendor data/vendor co-ordination
EXPERIENCE IN INDIA:
1. SINCE JUNE, ‘93 TO MAY, ‘96:
DEUTSCHE BABCOCK IDEA LTD.,CHENNAI, AS PIPING ENGINEER
JOB PROFILE: Responsible for piping design and supervision of the CAD section. Preparation of piping general arrangement dwgs. for Petrochemical industries, LPG bottling plants and Viscose plant.
Involved in the preparation of PEFSs, plot plans, piping GA’s, perspective views and isometric dwgs. Preparation of simplified PEFSs (on the Designer software) for operating manuals modules. Co-ordination with other disciplines for collecting input/data for developing the above packages.
Review of vendor dwgs., interference solution to various site problems, identification of tie-ins, demolition line and blind points during erection.
Preparing general mechanical/standard dwgs., structural dwgs. such as pipe supports, skids, vessel dwgs. etc.
At site actively co-ordinating with Construction Manager and Project Engineer.
Attending to site problems & rectifying the same.
As-builting of dwgs., active involvement in tenders, estimates and proposals by compiling the information on computer applications.
Involved in maintenance of all office computer software, machines and maintaining NOVELL Network, generating piping layouts/isometrics/valve schedules/specification sheets for piping/process systems for Indian Oil Corporation Limited, LPG bottling plant, developed GAD for Viscose plant, Piping layouts/schedules/isometrics and its checking, developing and checking Polypet plant piping isometrics for Toray Engg. Japan.
2. SINCE MAY, ‘91 TO JUNE, ‘93:
CETHAR VESSELS LTD., TRICHY, AS DESIGN ASSISTANT
JOB PROFILE: Responsible for design preparation for ASME pressure vessels, API centrifugal pumps, heat exchangers, developing equipment narrative specifications, preparation of data sheets, developing request for quotation packages, technical bid evaluation, make recommendations and review of vendor data etc.
Preparation of the following:
· Shell type and drum type boiler dwgs. for both oil/gas fired & baggage, coal fired boilers etc.
· Boiler pressure parts and non pressure parts dwgs.
· Boiler piping lay-outs, isometrics, supports &pipe rack dwgs.
· Chute dwgs. with developments for fuel feeding systems.
· Drum type boiler pressure parts such as steam drum, water drum, economiser and boiler banks.
· Drum type boiler non pressure parts such as air heaters, ductings, supports, chimney and refractory dwgs.
· Shell type boilers tube sheets, shell layouts, shell & duct dwgs.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
TECHNICAL : B. S. in Engineering Technology
(BITS - PILANI, RAJASTHAN, INDIA)
Diploma in Mechanical Engg. (FIRST CLASS) FROM STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING, TAMILNADU, INDIA.
ACADEMIC : HSC & SSLC
AutoCAD IN USA MEMORY SYSTEM, CHENNAI.
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Possess excellent project working experience in Autocad Rel. 2000 & 2002
· AutoCAD Rel. 14, 2000 & 2002
· Intergraph – Microstation
· Windows 2000 & Windows XP
· MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power point etc.
· 3D studio 4.0
Also familiar with: DOS, WS etc.
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Engineering Reference Documents (ERDs) of PDO
· Design and Engineering Practice (DEPs) of Shell International
· ANSI B31 (B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 etc.)
· ANSI B16 (B16.5, B16.9, B16.11, B16.34 etc.)
· ASME Sections I, II, VIII & IX
· ASTM, MSS-SPs, ASCE, AISC etc.
· API STDs and RPs
Also familiar with PDO’s & Shell standards for all types of supports, access platforms including stairs, handrails, ladders and API standards for petroleum transportation pipelines crossing highways and railroads.
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
· Valid UAE driving license. (Till 10th April 2014)
· Valid ADCO desert driving license (Till 3rd Jan’ 2010)
· Valid Oman driving license (Till 20th Jun’2011)
· Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) – Just applied
MAIN PROJECTS (INDIAN / OVERSEAS) COMPLETED:
· AG Solutions - II – SPDC nigeria
· KOC – Gasoil pipelines - Kuwait
· 48” & 10” UGTCL gas pipeline - Dubai
· SOYO Pipeline rehabilitation project (Phase 1) – TOTAL Angola
· ADCO – ASAB water injection upgrade project (FEED / DD / EPC) – UAE
· CNPCIS - Field and Central Processing Facility design –Sudan
· PDOC – Field and Central Processing Facility design –Sudan
· ADCO – Engineering for tie-in of single gas injectors at Bu-Hasa area - UAE
· Al Ain – Fujairah / Qidfa 24” x 180 Km. New gas pipeline
· NIMR production station (NRPS) crude oil off loading facility
· 36” Kuff Gas Pipeline - Qatar
· Qarn Alam flares Improvement project
· Qarn Alam Design Integrity
· BS & W installation in Main Oil lines
· Marmul C to MMPS 14” Oil export line replacement
· Al Nahadha 4th & 5th Booster Pump
· Musallim field development (Well head hook-ups)
· Schlumberger – Conversion of drilling platform to production platform
· Off sites for Reliance Industries Hazira Complex. (Reliance – India)
· Amoco Gas plant extension Project (Sharjah)
· ERCO steam tracing oil plant and Hydrogen bottling plant (Sharjah).
· Polypet project by Toray Engg. Japan.
· LPG bottling plant for Indian Oil Corporation.
· Al-Aweer gas turbine power plant. (CS / RTR piping) – Dubai.
· Yibal single station formation (Oman) Etc…