CV Geologist - relishing new and dynamic challenges with a leadership role
Geologist - relishing new and dynamic challenges with a leadership role
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Geologist - relishing new and dynamic challenges with a leadership role - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dist: Sivasagar, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Applied Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Duliajan (Assam) Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing in anticipation with the position of “Geologist” being opened in your esteemed organization. I am post graduate in Applied Geology with more than six years of experience in the field of hydrocarbon exploration. I offer significant abilities in the areas of exploration. I am Self-motivated qualified geologist relishing new and dynamic challenges with a leadership role if required in a team environment or independently to achieve personal and company targets. Broad experiences in Well Site Geology, highly motivated with overseas experience in Asia and the Middle East and well-developed communication skills.
The accompanying résumé can give you an idea of my potential for making a worthwhile contribution to your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2006 July – Till date - OIL INDIA LTD as Geologist (Drilling Operation).
2006 March – 2006 June - Halliburton (Kuwait) as Mudlogging Geologist/ ADT.
2001 Nov – 2005 Dec. - Oil Field Instrumentation (I) Ltd. Mumbai as Well site
Geologist/ Mudlogging Geologist/ Data Engineer.
• Onshore – 1. India- Cambay Basin, Cauveri Basin , Assam-Arakan
Basin & Rajasthan.
2. Middle East - Western & Northern Kuwait (Minagish & Sabiriy field).
• Offshore – Bombay High. (India)
• Cutting collection & processing, microscopy, fluorescence study.
• Marking of formation tops and casing points.
• Designing of casing policy.
• Handling and description of core.
• Preparation of various contour maps on the basis of seismic interpretation.
• Preparation of geological notes with the help of seismic interpretation and geological
• Drilling control – D-exponent, FP/FG calculation, deviation of well, kick control, basic mud engineering.
• Preparation - Muster log, composite log, WCR.
• Quick Look Log analysis and Correlation of wells.
• Fundamentals of Seismic Stratigraphy.
• Supervising of Mudlogging & WLL units.
• Geological Field Mapping, Preparation of cross sections.
• Interpretation of TWT & Depth Maps.
• Calculation of Reserves by Prognostic & Deterministic methods.
• QC of 2D Seismic Data Acquisition.
• Liaison jobs regarding NELP / PEL-ML blocks, communicating with DGH, Forest, State & Central Govt. regarding the matters of NELP / PEL-ML blocks.
• Preparations of Budgets for different NELP Blocks.
• Preparation and technical scrutinizing of Tenders.
• Dealing with different service companies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. M.Sc (Applied Geology)
2. Carried out dissertation on “ Petrographic Studies of Gondawana Sandstone of West Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Softwares Familiar with :
1. Geoframe-4.4” of Schlumberger Geoquest (for Geological Interpretation)
2. Charisma” of Schlumberger Geoquest (for seismic 2D/3D interpretation)
3. AutoCad 2005. (Preparation of Maps).
4. RIS, Log Plotter (OFI), In-Sight (Halliburton) – Master Log Preparation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]