CV Quality Controller in Marine / Ship building field in India and Dubai
Quality Controller in Marine / Ship building field in India and Dubai
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Quality Controller in Marine / Ship building field in India and Dubai - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Malappuram, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Malappuram Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the post of Welding Inspector. I have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering. I have maintained high grade of academic and extra curricular performance through out my carrier and I worked as Quality Engineer in the Quality Department of Platinum Yachts FZCO, a company engaged in Yacht Designing and Yacht Building, under Dubai Ports Authority.
Thank you for your consideration
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April.2005 to May.2007 Platinum Yachts FZCO as Quality Controller
• Carrying out internal QC Inspections
• Liaison with Classification Surveyors as necessary regarding inspections
• Liaison with concerned department as well as planning, performing and reporting the results of in process inspections.
• Collating, updating and filling all relevant inspection documents for each project.
• Ensure that the work carried out complies with international construction codes, project specifications, and classification society requirements as applicable.
• Ensure that the work is carried out to the required quality within the guidelines of the industry’s best engineering practices.
July 2002 to Dec.2004
Jain Shipping & Contracts India (P) Ltd. (Cochin Shipyard) as a Supervisor (Mechanical) / Quality Controller (Welding)
• In charge of Quality Inspection of Structural Fabrication work, welding, blasting and painting of various jobs and their inspection report making.
• Responsible for making inspection reports of equipments in the plant and issuing corrective measures to the concerned authorities.
• Overall supervision and Inspection of inward raw materials in the production level.
• Supervision & Inspection of Welding and presentation of corrective measures of nonconformities arise during inspections.
Jan.2002 to June.2002 Kozhikode Diesel Power Project (128 MW) as an Engineer Trainee
• Operation & Maintenance of WARTSILA NSD 18V46C type engines.
• Operation & Maintenance of Alpha Laval Lube oil separators.
• Operation & Maintenance of Boiler.
• Fire Fighting system of the plant.
July.1996 to Nov 2000 Mangalore Refinery as an Apprentice Trainee (Inspection personnel)
• Supervision and Inspection of operating units such as Heating Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Gas Burning Equipments, Power Boilers, Separators, Distributors, various Storage Tanks etc and also performing their repair activities in the plant if any. Also my responsibilities include Inspection making reports and their presentations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E.Degree (Mechanical Engineering)
Certified Welding Inspector from B.H.E.L Tiruchirapalli, an American welding society educational member
ASNT Level 2 (RT, UT, MT, PT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
A position in inspection field providing the opportunity to make a strong contribution to organizational goals through continued development of professional skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Total 7 years of experience as Quality Controller in Marine / Ship building field in India and Dubai, In Dubai two years experience in Platinum Yachts, a company engaged in Yacht Designing and Yacht Building, under Dubai Dry Docks Authority.