Bachelors in BIOCHEMISTRY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: CANADA, DEBOLT Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently consulting as a mud engineer in western canada. I would be looking for work as a consultant on a contract basis. I would at least intially plan to travel to work on a regular rotation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 1994 to present I have worked as a mud engineer, intially I worked for a company as a salaried emplyee but since 1999 I have worked as a consultant for various mud companies. Prior to that I worked on oil rigs as a roughneck and motorhand about 4years. I also have experince as a whitewater guide, beekeeper, rancher, grain farming, sales and construction.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
bachelors of science in biochemistry from university of calgary.
mud engineer certificate from southern alberta institute of technolgy.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I use a computer to do all my field reports.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I own and operate a buffalo ranch, I have successfuly operated both businesses for the past 9 years.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I enjoy skiing, motorcyling, and the outdoors. I have a left leg amputation but it does not effect my performance in the field