CV Multi-Tasked Roles, aimed to be involved in challenging roles
Multi-Tasked Roles, aimed to be involved in challenging roles
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Multi-Tasked Roles, aimed to be involved in challenging roles - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
English Australian, Malay Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in GCE O LEVELS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Australia, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I write in the hope that this cover letter maybe of interest to you. I have served 18years in the Republic of Singapore Navy as a Shipboard Engineering Technician, where I progressed through the ranks and now holding the rank as Master Sergeant. My job as a Naval Combat Marine Engineer requires me to operate, maintain and troubleshoot ship’s system such as the ships hydraulic systems, main propulsion systems, generator systems, cooling systems, sewage systems and air conditioning systems.
I began my journey in the Navy as a Junior Naval Technician after having graduated from the Navy’s Naval Technical Training School; upon graduating from the Technical Training School, I was posted to workshops where I increased my knowledge and skills in troubleshooting in support of naval ship operations. I progress through many shipboard postings and various appointments, and lastly was appointed as Chief Engineer onboard the Missile Gunboat. I also served onboard the Landing Ship Tank as a pioneer crew that gave me the opportunity to be part of the process in commissioning newly installed ship’s mechanical and hydraulic system through the conduct of Harbour and Sea acceptance trials together with the local shipbuilders and various engineers.
Currently, I am an Instructor for Shipboard Fire Fighting Damage Control at the Institute of Marine and Operations System (a Naval Training Institute).
My years of experiences in this field qualifies me for this position and with continued subscriptions to instructional courses which allows me to adopt innovative methods in delivering troubleshooting and also fire-fighting damage control skills to Junior Naval Technicians.
I enjoyed working as a team, as I believe in team dynamics that work to the generation of more ideas to solve problems. I am certain that my experiences would be useful to you and the organization, and hope that you could consider an interview for me whereby we can review my qualifications and skills in greater depths.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
National Trade Certificate Grade 2 in Marine Mechanics
National Trade Certificate Grade 3 in Marine Fitting
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Conversant with Microsoft Windows and Operating Systems.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Certificate in Fire Safety Manager – Civil Defence Academy
- Fire Safety Managers assist the building owners/management on implementing good fire safety management and enhance the fire safety standards of the buildings.
Problem Base Learning – IMOS (Institute of Maritime and Operation Systems)
- Workshop on implementation of PBL in current curriculum and practice
Method of Instructions – IMOS (Institute of Maritime and Operation Systems)
- Learned to use effective and creative methods to teach trainees.
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Training – Singapore Aero Medical Centre
- Learnt to make the workplace safe and healthy for all workers in all vocations.
Bridge Resource Management Course – ST Educational and Training Pte Ltd
- Focussed on positive attitude change leading to behavioural dynamics that reduces management error and sharpens the skill of naval personnel in the use and coordination of knowledge, experiences and available resources to achieve a high standard of safe Naval Operations at sea.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]