Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Fresher-M.Tech-structural engineer- IIT kanpur
Fresher-M.Tech-structural engineer- IIT kanpur
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Fresher-M.Tech-structural engineer- IIT kanpur - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): stuvartpuram(post), India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Masters in structural engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I completed my M.tech in structural engineering from IIT kanpur. presently looking for a great career in offshore engineering. I have right aptitude and attitude to be a good engineer and as well as a employee.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a fresher.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Tech (Structural Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
2005-2007; CPI: 7.52/10.00.
B.Tech (Civil Engineering) Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla.
Acharya Nagarjuna University (A.P).
2001-2005; percentage: 80.55%.
Intermediate (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) Bharathi Junior College, Chirala.
Board of Intermediate Education (A.P).
1999-2001; Percentage: 82.10%.
S.S.C A V V High School, Bapatla.
Board of Secondary Education (A.P).
1998-1999; Percentage: 80.00%.
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system : windows
Languages : C, FORTRAN
Engineering tools : Matlab
Engineering softwares : SAP (structural analysis program), Staad
ERDAS imagine, ARCGIS, Micro station.
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Fresher-M.Tech-structural engineer- IIT kanpur
CV/Resume ID no.: 78720
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Structural PDMS Designer (17)
2. Piping Designer working with Compelmada International, s.a. Portugal
3. Structural Designer
4. Structural Engineer, SAP 2000, Space Gass
5. PDMS & PDS Designer - Structural
6. Civil geotechnical engineer, young I aim to be involved in new challenging projects.
7. Team Leader, X-steel Structural , Having 9 + years of experience
8. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
9. Lead Structural PDMS Designer
10. Designing, Planning, Estimation
11. PDMS, PDS, Designer
12. civil engineer
13. STEEL STRUCTURAL DESIGNER
14. Senior Naval Architect/ Structural Engineer
15. PDS/PDMS Structural Designer
16. Experienced Structural Engineer and more than four years as Strucad Designer
17. X-STEEL DESIGNER
18. Structural Designer PDMS
19. Principle Piping Designer, Piping Design Lead, Bentley Rebis
20. Structural Aerospace Engineer
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. AHTS and Bulk Carrier experienced
2. structural engineer - offshore, off-shore, structural, civil, design
3. PDS Engineer
4. Marine surveyor (loss prevention)
5. WELDING INSPECTOR
6. Network and Sales support officer
7. Master, Captain - all ships with oil / gas / chemical qualification
8. Project engineer in marine industry
9. NGL Plant Operator
10. LEEA-UK Qualified, Mechanical Engineer, Lifting equipment inspection
11. Rotating Equipment Engineer, Mechanical Engineer in Samsung Engineering. Co. Ltd, Seoul, South Korea
12. Mechanic interested in offshore work
13. Document Controller, SNC Lavalin Gulf Contractors Ltd. Montreal Canada
14. Industrial electrician with welding skills
15. Radio Operator GMDSS Offshore
16. Captain 500 UMS - ex Navigator in french Navy
17. PIPING QA/QC - DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
18. Crane operator 20 years experience in mining, construction and maintenance
19. FPSO Conversions Mechanical Engineer with 12 years in Marine and Industrial projects
20. Rig Safety Training Advisor, Pride Offshore - Houma, LA
21. STORE KEEPER / WAREHOUSE OPRATOR / MATERIAL CONTROLLER
22. Instrumentation Technician Honeywell TDC-3000 Distributed Control System Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd
23. Experienced in rigging, welding, ironwork, fitting, and scaffolding 11 years
24. HOFCC Commissioning Supervisor Ethane Cracker Unit & High Olefin Fluid Catalyst Cracking Unit
25. Inventory Controller, Carnival Cruise Lines Miami, Florida, USA
26. Junior Geographical Information System Engineer in GIS multinational firm RMSI US Client AT&T
27. CIVIL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IRAN PDMS MODELER, SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE PDMS, ETABS SAFE
28. Trainee materialsman MOL Pakistan Oil and Gas CO. BV Inc., Pakistan Government College of Technology
29. Security Manager worked as expatriate overseas in Angola Nigeria for ExxonMobil Chevron Norsk Hydro
30. Master / Chief Mate offshore NE, NW, SW and SE Atlantic Newfoundland Norway Greenland South Africa