Location (Residence): Cikampek, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesian, Cikampek Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Refers to the information in Vacancy , there is a vacancy at your company. I think, it is great challenge for me to joint with your company . Being a self-motivated individual, as well as my deep interest would give a positive contribution to the growth of your company.
With my strengthen points in communication skills and a quick learner, could be useful for develop and help my career. My expectation is to develop inter personalities to sustain your company in operation.
As a consideration you will receive my resume, which are summarizing background and experience. Should you are interested to contact me; you may reach me at address or mobile phone number. I would like an interview to discus my ability.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mar 07 – Now : Maintenance Supervisor, PT. Hempel Indonesia (Coating Marine Paint Company)
Feb 03 – Feb 07 : Maintenance Mechanical Coordinator, PT. Avebe Indonesia (Modify Starch Company)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1999 – 2000 : Industrial Training at PT. PINDAD PERSERO
2000 - 2001 : Industrial Training at PT. KERETA API INDONESIA
2000 – 2001 : Adventist English Conversation School Bandung
Feb 2003 : In House Training PM Compressor
Oct 2003 : Seminar P2K3
June 2004 : Internal QMS Auditor Course
July 2005 : Implementing Performance Management
Sept 2005 : Training PM Boiler
Dec 2005 : In House PM Forklift by Nissan
Aug 2007 : Lean Manufacturing Training by KAIZEN in Singapore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
R/3 Enterprise SAP Plant Maintenance Software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good knowledge for machine : Pumps, Compressor, Screw conveyor, Motor Gearbox, Blower ventilator ( especially Aerzen ), Schugi Mixer, Nissan Forklift, Boiler, etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
My responsibilities are:
1. Develops routine activities and preventive maintenance program.
2. Develops work planning for all subordinates in order to delegate and manage all activities in accordance with the requirement and time frame
3. Develops counter action plans due to the analysis of equipment performance in order to protect and anticipate from some problems such as immediate shutdown
4. Monitors some modification works and overhaul equipment
5. Performs analysis due to the equipment historical data
6. Performs estimation in order to make some outsourcing decision
7. Handles and monitors the spare parts inventory by maintaining the minimum stock in order to ensure their availability
8. Handles the purchase of spare parts for replacement and prepares monthly spare parts planning
9. Responsible for formulating maintenance contracts with third parties.
10. Responsible for HSE issue and ISO 14001