Location (Residence): Hamilton, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Standard English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: scotland, hamilton Relocation: United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Electrician seeking work offshore. I have all the relevant qualifications including medical, underwater survival & compex course.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1999-2000, Testing operative- correction on faults on printed circuit boards within an electronics factory.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
English, Maths, French, Physics, Physical Education, Geography, Technical Studies, Craft & Design all SCE standard grades.
Electrical Apprentice And Installation Electrician 2002-2004. Studied for a recognised Apprenticeship as an electrician, Installetion of variouus types of fire alarm systems complying with 16th edition IEE wiring regolations. I also gained 16th edition Inspection and Testing Accreditation.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am a keen golfer and like to exercise
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]