CV Design draftsman, willing to work hard, with a eight (8) years proven experience
Design draftsman, willing to work hard, with a eight (8) years proven experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Design draftsman, willing to work hard, with a eight (8) years proven experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic UAE, Arabic Qatar, English, Marathi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: QATAR, DOHA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Experienced in Design draftsman, willing to work hard, with a eight (8) years proven experience in Drafting, Planning, Quantity survey in construction engineering and petrochemical project like piping, structural, storage tank and also high rise building involve in Fire Fighting System, Chilled Water Line for HVAC System
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
eight (8) years proven experience in Drafting, Planning, Quantity survey in construction engineering and petrochemical project like piping, structural, storage tank and also high rise building involve in Fire Fighting System, Chilled Water Line for HVAC System
• Prepared and responsible for the Mechanical the shop drawings and As built drawings used AutoCAD & Micro Station Software, for Saudi Aramco Projects for ( Khursaniyah Gas Plant)
• Do site inspections for shop drawing revisions in compliance to ARAMCO standards SAES/SAMMS/SAIC/SATIP & requirements.
• Involved the installation of Chillers, Air handling Units, Pumps, and Fan Coil Units etc.
• Assisting for the material take of from the IFC drawings for the estimation Dept.
• Attending all the Technical queries and Change orders and follow up for getting the approval from Aramco.
• Attending weekly meetings with the concerned people of the main contractor.
• Co-ordinate and liase with all the other utility Eng. in charge of the main contractor and sub contractor consultants for shop drawing being farm out.
• Specialist in all the HVAC drawings such as ducting, AHU valve stations, Chiller valve stations. External utilities RTR and Carbon Steel piping, external valve box preparations. Structural support for Pump house etc.
• Preparation of Project Planning Schedules by the help of Planning Engineer in Primavera software.
• Supervising the Erection and Fabrication work in Cement plant (such as Belt conveyor, Chimney, Silo) site works.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from state board of technical educational Kerala Year-1999 (April)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Knowledge of MS Office (MSword, Excel) and AutoCAD 2000-2008 Version / Primavera Project planner, Micro station, PDS ( Plant Design Software )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Supervise the Mechanical works like fabrication, erection installation of heavy equipments.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]