Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QAQC supervisor; Senior mechanical Inspector ; Senior welding Inspector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): cumbum, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in general machinist Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: India, India Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experience in the field of Mechanical inspection, Welding & NDT.
Construction of Oil & Gas Plant, Petrochemical, LNG plant, Pipe- line, Power Plant, Desalination plant and Manufacturing work shop QAQC.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Totally 19 Years Experience includes inspection during installation of static equipments such as pressure vessel, columns, Thermal Reactor, Heat exchanger etc, onshore pipe line, storage tank, desalination plant Evaporator and Power plant Boilers.
Shop QA/QC experience in manufacturing of Boiler, Pressure vessel, onshore line pipe, Evaporators, Storage tank, Heat Exchangers, Pressure piping ,Process piping and Off shore structures manufacturing etc.
Experience in the field of Mechanical inspection, Welding, and NDT.
Preparation, Qualification and Approval of welding procedures and personnel qualifications and visual inspection according to international standards.
Witness and Review of NDT reports such as RT,MT,UT & PT and interpretation of radiographs as per applicable codes & standards and project specifications.
Experience in Material inspection with maintaining in SAP system and Mechanical Testing
ISO 9000 working environment. Fully familiar with different International Standard ie. ASME Sec.I, II, V, VIII, IX; B31.1, 31.3, 31.8; AWS D1.1; ASTM; API 570 /1104, NACE, TEMA, PD5500 and other commonly used in Construction industries.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Certified Welding Inspector –TWI CSWIP 3.2 (Cert. No: 27712)
• International welding Inspector Diploma in IIW/IIS (Cert. No: IWI-S/GB/04341)
• Registered Senior welding Inspector-TWI (Cert. No: R/31091)
• Certified Welding Inspector in Indian Institute of Welding
• Qualified in ASNT NDT Level II in PT,MT,RT & UT
• Membership in TWI as EngTech TechWeldI (No.546161)
• Membership in Engineering Council UK. (No.568833)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Office 2000.
• Internet Operation.
• Auto cad Release14.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Well experience in workshop QAQC and Field quality at site.
Material Inspection with using in SAP R/3
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Suitable for the post of QA/QC supervisor and senior Welding inspector. The exposure to field experience in various construction and Fabrication industry has enabled me to identify any problem or nonconformity at the early stage, thus avoiding any serious problems at the later stage.