Location (Residence): AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested on ur offering n i want to know about the offers you are providing.
Hope my CV will satisfy your requirements.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experienced in preparing Drawings for purpose of Construction & ON-Site requirements.
• Perform 3D Modeling
• Preparing the Fabrication Drawings.
• Experienced in Product Life Cycle phases - Design, Drafting, Development, Optimization, Validation, Prototyping, Testing & Reverse Engineering.
• Hands on experience in CAD tools like UG, Solid works, AutoCAD
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Perusing B.Tech (Mech.) from Nagarjuna University
• Passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic, Nellore (SBTET) in 2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• CAD : UNIGRAPHICS NX3,
Auto CAD–R-14 to 2006,
• OPERATING SYSTEMS : Windows 2000, Windows-NT, MS-DOS
• OTHERS : Auto lisp, ASITE Workflow
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Preparing the Detailed drawings as per the ON-SITE Requirements
• Study & Prepare Mechanical Drawings as per Project requirements
• Actively promote the use of 3D CAD
• Maintain Up to-Date Data as per the Project Standards & Procedures
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Domain experience includes diversified fields like Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Vibration Fixtures, EMI-EMC compatible contraptions, appliances.
• Conversant with GD&T.