|Instrumention Engineer with 14+ Years of experience in Design,Maintenance,Projects and Software
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumention Engineer with 14+ Years of experience in Design,Maintenance,Projects and Software - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Mumbai, India
English United Kingdom
Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumenation
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an instrument engineer having experience of 14 yrs would like to apply above mentioned post in your organisation .
Presently I am employed with Tecnimont ICB Ltd as Sr Engineer.
Looking forward to immensely contributing my knowledge and experience in development of your esteemed organisation
Thanks and Regards
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JAN-2006 – Till date, SENIOR ENGINEER –INSTRUMENT
TECNIMONT ICB, Mumbai, India (A Part of MAIRE TECNIMONT GROUP, ITALY)
Detail Engineering activities include –
• Preparation of specifications, requisitions for Analysers, Radioactive (Gamma ray) level/density meters, Control Valves, Safety Relief Valves, Shutdown/ Blowdown valves, Mass/Vortex/Wedge flow meters, Special control valves(V-ball, Microflow, Eccentric Plug) etc:-
• Sizing of Flowmeter and Valves.
• Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation
• Coordinate with other disciplines.
• Index Updation, Design and Detail engineering e.g. preparation of Instrument Technical Specifications, Updation and Review of P&ID’s, Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE).
• Well conservent with relevant standards such as , IEC, NEC, ISA, NEMA, NACE E&I Codes and Standards
• Extensive experience in INTools & Marian (Document control program).
EPC Project consisting of Polypropylene (PE 540 KTY) -1 Plant and Polyethylene (PP 400 KTY )-2 Plants for Borogue 2 – RUWAIS –Abu Dhabi (A joint venture between the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Borealis A/S of Denmark) Using Borealis Process Technology
Value –Approx USD 1.8 Billion.
A member of the team to carry of the responsibility for detailed field engineering of items like control valves (various types- globe, butterfly, eccentric rotary, plug, v-ball, self acting, microflow), safety/ breather valves, on-off valves (ball, slide, gate), Temperature Instruments(RTD, T/C and Transmitters) ,flowmeter (coriolis, vortex, annubars, ultrasonic, oval gear , venture Tubes , orifice ), level (vibration switches, ultrasonic LTs), Gamma ray instruments (level, density).Preparation of Technical specifications of Local Panels and Power distribution Panels.
Other Projects involved for carrying out the same activities as mentioned above
Propane Dehydrogenation Unit(PDP) and PP(450 KTY) -1 Plant for Sahara Petrochemical Company , Al-Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (A joint venture Between Basell and Sahara Petrochemical Company ) Using Basell Process Tecnology.
Value USD 533 Million Approx
Easy Processing Polyethylene (EPPE 350 KTY ) -1 Plant , Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE 350 KTY ) -1 Plant, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE 300 KTY ) -1 Plant and Butane-1 ( 500 KTY ) -1 Plant for Petroraibgh , Al-Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (A joint venture Between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical) Using Sumitomo Chemical Process Technology.
Valve USD 1.2 Billion
JUNE 2003 - DEC 2005, SENIOR ENGINEER –INSTRUMENT (PROJECTS AND ENGINEERING)
KILBURN ENGINEERING LIMITED, Mumbai, India
• Pre-bid Engineering and Proposals
• E& I activities - Design, Technical Evaluation, FAT, Erection, Commissioning of Instrument Systems as per the customer requirements.
• Preparation of Instrument list, I/O list, Instrument Index sheet, Instrument Hookup Diagrams, Functional Diagrams.
• Set and maintenance of Information Technology Department, Well conservent with MRp and ERP packages.
• 4Wellhead Platforms Project- ONGC Mumbai High, Value- approx. USD220 million, Position - E&I in-charge for overall skid , Team member for estimation/proposal engineering (2005-06)
Brief Description of Project:
The project is a LSTK project for construction of 4 new wellhead platforms, with three tripods which are connected with existing four-legged platforms through a bridge & 2Nos submarine pipelines at Mumbai High Fields, and 1 new wellhead platform in Bassein field with project contract valued at approx. USD 222 Million (INR 1000 Crores).]
Scope of Activities for Kilburn Engineering: Instrumentation Utility Gas (IUG) Skid
• Proposal Engineering for IUG skid and Test Separator
• Engineering Co-ordination with engineering consultants (AKPG) & follow-up with ONGC for approvals for IUG skid
• Consulting for other project disciplines, for various engineering issues & to ensure that project progress is expedited.
Other projects for which activities as mentioned above are carried
9Wellhead Platforms Project, ONGC Mumbai High, Value- approx. USD223 million, Position - Team member for engineering coordination (2004-05).
Brief Description of Project:
The project was a LSTK project for construction of 9 new wellhead platforms for Re-development of Mumbai High South Fields, with project contract valued at approx. USD 225 Million (INR 1006 Crores).
Hydrocarbon vapour Recovery System-Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Brief Description of Project:
The project was a LSTK project for construction of vapour Recovery System at its tanks Loading Station , Pune ,Maharashtra with project contract valued at approx. USD 225 Million (INR 4 Crores).
• Proposal Engineering for E & I activities.
• Detail engineering co-ordination of instrumentation discipline involving detail engineering documents related to PLC System which included I-O List, Logic Drawings, Analytical Instruments, Other related Instrumentation such as Control Valves (Motorised Ball Valves), Safety / Breather Valves, Erection document like JB & Cable Schedule & MTO for the detail engineering.
• Testing and Commissioning of the system.
JAN 2001- JUNE 2003, SENIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER.
ENDEE CONSULTANTS, Mumbai, India.
• Design, Supply and Consultancy for Field and Control Room Instruments as per customer requirements.
JAN 1999- DEC 2000, SENIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER.
M/s. OLIVER ENTERPRISES, Mumbai, India
• Maintenance of Field and Control Room Instruments of Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Petroleum, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilisers Ltd.
JUNE 1994 – DEC 1998, ASSISTANT INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
M/s. SHRIRAM FERTLISERS AND CHEMICALS (DCM SHRIRAM CONSOLIDATED LIMITED GROUP), Kota, India.
• Pneumatic and Electronic control instruments –
o Flow - Magnetic, Oval Gear FLOW meters, Venturi, Rotameter,
o Level - DP transmitters, Float Type, Tank Gauging system
o Temperature –RTD, thermocouple.
o Conductivity, pH
• Flow, Pressure ,Temperature and Level switches
• Control Valves- globe, butterfly, ball.
• Supervisory Monitoring System of Bentley - Nevada & Rotomech, Avery
• Updating of Drawings (P&I diagrams, Instrument hook-up, Loop wiring diagrams etc) & documents.
• TELEPERM ME DCS
• Below mentioned designed and erected systems.
• The 512 points PC based data acquisition system for thermocouple & RTD inputs.
• Design, Erection, Installation & commissioning of Interlock System for compressor on Allen –Bradley programmable control logic.
• Design, erection, Installation and commissioning of Orifice plates confirming to BS 1042:1964, ASME standard.
• Design, erection, Installation and commissioning of Power Supply distribution panel for 200 transmitters & indicators & 150 control loops.
• Erection, Installation & commissioning of 512 points PC based data acquisition system for thermocouple & RTD inputs.
• Erection, Installation & commissioning of Interlock System for compressor on Allen –Bradley programmable control logic.
• Installation and commissioning of Orifice plates confirming to BS 1042:1964, ASME standard.
• Erection, Installation and commissioning of Power Supply distribution panel for 200 transmitters & indicators & 150 control loops.
• Erection, Installation and commissioning of Infrared, Thermal conductivity, Zirconium & paramagnetic analyzers.
• Erection, Installation and commissioning of Advance Control System for Optimization of Plant Performance with Hardware from TOSHIBA (CONTROLLERS), HARTMANN & BRAUN (ANALYSERS), FUJI (TRANSMITTERS) etc., configured around Intellution Fix DMACS Real time Software.
• Erection, Installation, and commissioning of Instrumentation consisting of RELAY Interlocks, YOKOGAWA CONTROLLERS, Bently-Nevada 3300 series supervisory control system for 3 MW, 300000 NH 3/hr turbo air compressors.
• Installation and commissioning of 2 X 5 KVA UPS system
• Installation and commissioning and maintenance of Pneumatic & electronic field and control room instruments of various manufacturers such as BELLS, TAYLOR ,YOKOGAWA, YAMAKATE HONEYWELL, Masonelian, Sakura, Fisher –Rosemount, Kent –Enraf, siemens etc.
• Planning, scheduling, indenting, product evaluation, procurement, monthly budgeting, Costing, CA budgeting.
• Formulation of ISO –9000 documentation for Instrument department.
• Formulation of Material master for SAP r/3 ERP packages and worked on Material Management and plant Maintenance module.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
• Bid Document Study & Technical Analysis.
• Resolve critical engineering issues like finalization of Design Basis, Datasheets, and layouts.
• Analyse engineering deliverables with a practical view and initiate timely corrections.
• Technical assistance to procurement.
• Engineering Co-ordination with Client / Vendors for technical discussions.
• Follow up with clients for document / drawing approvals.
• Development of Field Instrumentation Layouts, Control Room/ Telemetry Room/ Battery Room Layouts.
• Vendor document review & co-ordination with vendors to expedite the approval of vendor documentation from client.
• Preparation of Purchase specifications.
• Workout detailed scope of E&I erection work and float enquiry for erection contract.
• Evaluate, negotiate & finalize erection contract.
• Plan & Co-ordinate with erection subcontractor for day to day progress of the project.
• Monitor progress of the project w.r.t. to plan and take corrective actions for laggers.
• Pre-commissioning & commissioning supervision.
• Coordination during Handover of facilities to Client.
• Liquidation of punch list points
• Material reconciliation
• As-built documentation and project close out.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation): Aug 1991 – Aug 1994, Pune University, Maharashtra, India
• Diploma in Engineering (Instrumentation): July-1988 – Aug 1991, Mumbai University, Maharashtra, India
• Attended workshop on Analytical Instruments
• Extensive Training on TELEPERM ME Siemens Distributed Control System
• In-house training on Quality Education System on Methods devised by Phillip B Crossby as a step towards Total Quality Control.
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming languages : C, C++, Visual Basic 6, Pro*C /Embedded SQL
Other languages : C, SQLPlus, PL/SQL
Expertise : Visual Basic, Oracle 8i, Developer 2000
Operating systems : Windows 2000 professional, Windows ME, Windows,
Database : Oracle 8i, MS-SQL SERVER 7.0, Sybase, MS Access
Packages : MS word, MS excel, MS Power Point, TOAD, INTools
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Self motivated and organized in delivering high quality software solutions
• Strong analytical and logical skills with authoritative fluency in English
• Always proven myself as a good team leader by my helping nature and approach
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Date of Birth : 18- Feb –1973
Marital Status : Married