Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, Gujarati, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in metrology inspection,process planing & tool design,material science &meyterlugy,productivity enginet Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, jamnagar Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My foremost aim is to serve the company sincerely in order to enhance the prestige of the company effectively and efficiently.
Interested to work with a team for mechanized project with technical interaction and innovative exposure.
Wanted to be in a group professionally equipped for the execution of new and challenging projects in technological development.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: As a QA/QC ENGINEER
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company Name : GANNON DUNKERLY CO & LTD.
Profile : Specialist in Piping & Structural works.
Designation : Junior Engineer.
Duration : 05th Feb 2007 to Till Date.
Project Site : Jamnagar export refinery project (JERP).
Job Details : Aboveground piping.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
I worked with the WILSON ENTERPRISES at Reliance Petrochemical Hazira..Surat. As a QA/QC Supervisor since 20-7-2006 to 10-01-2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree/Diploma University Year of passing Percentage
1) S.S.C Maharashtra Board March 1995 65.14%
2) H.S.C Maharashtra Board March 1998 42.33%
3) Diploma in Production Engineering Mumbai University June 2006 65.07%
4) Non Destructive Testing Level-II ASNT (Film interpretation) Institute of Testing Technology Feb 2007 81.3%
5) Diploma in AutoCAD Agnel Technical College July 2003 Grade âBâ
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Auto CAD 2004 (2D)
MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint ,Internet )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Executive Member of association mechanical engineering students.
Co-ordinate several programs at College and School level.
School cricket team play
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Able to lead team with diverse ideas and outlook towards a pre-planned goal.
Good communication and presentation skill