Arabic Egypt, English United States, English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Algeria, Brazil, Egypt, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe Present Location: egypt, egypt Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Marine Engineer who has graduated in February 2007 from the Faculty of Engineering – Arab academy for science, technology & maritime transport. OFFSHORE section
I got a general accumulated evaluation (GPA): 2.39 for the five years (and excellent evaluation in my B.Sc. Project.
I have good experience in Auto Cad program and many of other programs.
And I'm ready to negotiate it with the examiner.
I got six months training starting from winter 2004 in as a cadet in the supply & training ship AIDA 4 beside month simulating as tanker operations engineer in tanker simulator at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transportations.
Now I'm working in Rashied Maritime Services Operations Department.
I'm very pleased to have such opportunity which may allow me to join your very respectable Company.
You may see my attached C.V contains all information about me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Projects, Planning, and Preparation for Time Schedule.
2. Clients Support and Communications.
3. Preparation for Certificates Renewal and Insurance.
4. Contracts Studying and Tenders Preparation.
5. Preparation of Dry-Dock Plan.
6. Follow up the ONHIRE & OFFHIRE reports
7. Project management of oil and gas related projects
8. Specification development, technical verification and site supervision
9. Maritime HSE audits and vessel condition surveys
10. Technical risk assessment
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. 6 months ( SEA TRANING) at the ship (AIDA IV)
GRADE: Excellent Efficiency and behavior
2. 1 month simulator at the A.A.S.T
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1 AutoCAD ( very good )
2 Hardware ( good)
3 Microsoft word & PowerPoint ( very good )
4 Internet ( excellent)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]