Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in operator, electrician, driller, ENGINEERING,MECANICS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): buarcos, Portugal Citizenship:Portugal
Portuguese Standard Other:
English United Kingdom, Portuguese Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Norway Present Location: portugal, fig da foz Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Education and Qualifications:
1999 - Present: Honours Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering (BE),
Grade Achieved - 2.2 Honour.
Instituto politecnico de coimbra.
Final Year Results Include:
Power Systems Engineering (Major) 63%, Signals and Systems 61%,
Computer Systems 63%, Microwave and RF Engineering 59%,
Final Year Project:
"Use of Switched Capacitor Filters for a PCM CODEC for speech"
This involved the design and implementation of Switched Capacitor
Filters in hardware, as used in practical PSTN networks, as well as
software design under Microsoft Windows. Achieved 56% Grade.
1994 - 1999: Leaving Certificate bernardino machado Secondary School, figueira da foz.
Mathematics (C1), Physics (C1), Economics (C1), Geography (C1), English (B3),
Ordinary Level: portuguese (B1), French (A2).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Aug - Nov 2004:junior Project Engineer, buarcos Power Station, fig da foz.
* Employed initially to gather important plant nameplate data on a large combined cycle gas fired power station, for operation and maintenance purposes.
* Prepared documentation with technical staff for the expiration of the plant warranty, to be presented to Siemens Ltd.
* Gained experience in project management, from initial planning and costing through to project execution.
2000 General Operative, fig da foz.
* Employed general processing of glass for furniture and shop displays, and operated many different machines, for one of the largest manufacturers/distributors in the country.
* Took an active part in the sorting of orders, both large and small, for clients based all over Ireland.
* Experienced working under pressure in group situations to meet production and shipping targets.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Highly computer literate such as C++, Visual Basic, electrician
analysis program. Am also highly competent in the Microsoft Office family of office software.
* Communication and Presentation- Developed communication and presentation skills throughout both my studies and my work life, having made numerous presentations to groups, large and small, and experienced, with experience in programming in languages
many different group working environments.
* Performed testing and analysis on various machines and systems, real and simulated, during my studies.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic windows and autocad and excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]