CV Control Room/Production Operator; Production Operator in Petroleum Development Oman
Control Room/Production Operator; Production Operator in Petroleum Development Oman
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Control Room/Production Operator; Production Operator in Petroleum Development Oman - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): muscat, Oman Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: Oman, Muscat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working as a Production Operator in Petroleum Development Oman. I am having 15 Yrs experience in Onshore, Refinery, and Petrochemical Plants. I am expecting 28/28 days rotation job, please consider my resume.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Working as production operator in PDO-Oman Lekhweir onshore (oil field) from Jan-2006
2.Worked as control room operator in MRPL-ONGC for about 8 years
3.workes as commissioning operator in thailand for six months
4.worked as production operator in TCL-India for about 4 years
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor in Chemical Engineering(member of Indian Institute of Engineers)
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Trained in production softwares such as
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
15 Years in the Industrial Production Department, onshore & Production, Crude Oil Refinery, and Petrochemical Plants.
Experience summary contd…
Name of the Company Place Duration Position Held
Petroleum Development Oman
18-10-1998 to 20-01-2006
Senior Production Operator
National Fertilizer Complex
21-07-1997 to 30-11-1997
Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd
India 18-10-1993 to
20-07-1997 Production Operator
1. Petroleum Development Oman(SHELL Group) :
Working as a Senior Production Operator in Petroleum Development Oman Lekhwair Field (ONSHORE) Producing 90,000 BPD Black oil, 6000 m3L/d condensate.
• Gas and oil treatment and export facilities.
• Gas sweetening by Amine Treating unit using Di ethanol Amine
• Gas conditioned by External Propane chilling unit using Di ethylene Glycol
• NGL Recovery system
• LPG Recovery Unit
• Up to 330 Gas lift wells, 60ESP wells and natural flow.
• Peak oil and gas exports are estimated to 18000 m3/d and 4MMSCMD respectively at 72 Bar by, BORSIG-BABCOOK centrifugal compressor Peak water injection is 55000 m3/d through 280 water injection wells.
• A double oil/gas and condensate separation train, oil and gas export systems;
• Water injection treatment facilities and pumps to treat produced water/Fars Water and re-inject produced water/Fars Water.
2. Mangalore Refineries Petrochemicals Ltd (ONGC)
Worked as a senior production operator in Hydro cracker unit capacity of 160m3/hr.Hydrocracker is a High Temperature & High Pressure process operating at 200 bars & 440 Deg, converting Vacuum Gas oil to Middle Distillates. Technology supplied by UOP.ONGC-MRPL is one of the biggest Gross roots Refinery in India, crude processing capacity 12MMTPA. Involved in commissioning activities also.
2. Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd
Worked as Production operator in Pthalic anhydride (from O-Xylene) unit. Capacity of 50,000 TPA
3. National Fertilizer Complex
Worked as commissioning operator in fertilizer plant, through Hyundai Eng& con company .Ltd in Thailand.
Operate wells and production facilities and utility systems, rectify process disturbances, start and stop production facilities and utility equipment.
• Carry out routine checks on production and utility facilities, HSE, PTW, and housekeeping.
• Control work orders and work permits in assigned areas and systems
• Troubleshoot, fault finds, all mechanical equipment.
• Carry out or assist in carrying out integrity and performance well tests.
• Perform pigging operations.
• Takes and records accurate readings during well tests, all required production data, utility running equipment, and prepares reports, Verifies accuracy of data if change is noted.
• Informs and advises supervisor about all relevant activities, problems relating to operations, process conditions, instrument control, and safety system as soon as they occur, or after taking initial corrective action.
Maintains high standard of safety practices in the execution of daily work, and always follows PDO’s established procedures
1. Degree in Chemical Engineering
(Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers)
2. Degree in Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
H2S awareness & Escape
Permit to Work (PTW)
Job Hazard Analysis
Basic Life support
Fire fighting& First Aid