CV Professional Inspector / Inspection Engineer, API 510, 570, 653 INSPECTOR
Professional Inspector / Inspection Engineer, API 510, 570, 653 INSPECTOR
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Professional Inspector / Inspection Engineer, API 510, 570, 653 INSPECTOR - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jayankondam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, JAYANKONDAM Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
An internationally experienced more than 13 years as Professional Inspector / Inspection Engineer involved in Inspection of In-service – Baseline / corrosion monitoring, Turnaround, Shop fabrication / Erection of Vessels, Tanks, Piping, valve components, wellhead and x’mas tree cap assemblies, Heavy supporting structural components, Boiler auxiliary components, oil and gas flow control equipments etc., as per International Codes, Standards, Specification and Clients Quality Procedures.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since Mar 2005 : Freelance Inspection Engineer.
Dec 2001 – Feb 2005 : Engineering Inspector, Setsco Services Pvt Ltd., Singapore.
May 2001 – Dec 2001 : QA Engineer, Darojora Engg. Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
Jan 2001 – May 2001 : Inspection Engineer, B.V.S. Metallics, Trichy – India.
Apr 2000 – Nov 2000 : Welding Engineer, Panorama Cont. & Engg Services, – Qatar.
Dec 1999 – April 2000 : Inspection Engineer, B.V.S. Metallic, Trichy – India.
Aug 1996 – Sep 1999 : Inspection Engineer, Indian Inst.of Quality Assurance – India.
July 1994 – Aug 1996 : Engineer – Q.C, Nagamalai Structurals, Trichy – India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Certified API 653 Tank Inspector (# 25918)
• Certified API 570 Piping Inspector (# 26359)
• Certified API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector (# 25563)
• Certified AWS Certified Welding Inspector (# 000 11 421)
• Basic working knowledge on API-571 and 580.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office and TWI Software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
RISK BASE iNSPECTION
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]