CV Company Man, Drilling Supervisor, Field Superintendent
Company Man, Drilling Supervisor, Field Superintendent
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Company Man, Drilling Supervisor, Field Superintendent - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
78903 Last Updated:
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Fiji, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Oman
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
20 years total experience in oil rigs.6 years in India as Tool pusher on Rig – Cardwell-IPS-700M & 3 years as Rig Manager at BHEL Branham
Rig E-760. 1 year + as Drilling Supervisor/Company man under Integrated services contract for ONGC, India.
Graduate in Mechanical Engg. (1986)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total of 20 years of oil field experience.6 years as Tool pusher ,3 years as Rig Manager & 1 year as Company man. Well experienced in drilling/work over operations. Familiar with reporting systems. Computer literate. Good at managing, motivating and leading teams. Good communication (English) and presentation skills.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Professional/ Bachelor of Engg.(mechanical)• Drilling Design & Implementation for ERD & Complex well ,November,2007,K&M Technology, India
• IWCF Well Control Training-August 2006(Supervisor)-Refresh II
• Risk Analysis & Risk Management ,October,2006, IIT Mumbai,
• Stuck pipe prevention Series, August 2006, IDT, ONGC, India
• EPINET data software ,December,2005,Schlumberger,Delhi
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Rig Refurbishment & Upgradation of Rig. Drilling Exploratory wells in NE India, Coordination & Planning of Rig Operations, Implementation of QHSE safety system as Management Representative. Familiar with mud pumps and rig equipments. Familiar with operating and maintenance of all drilling and fishing tool.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Day Drilling Supervisor/Company man/Field Supdt. In the future to grow with the company and achieve higher levels in the company hierarchy. Presently working as Drilling Supervisor for ONGC,India at Transocean Offshre Jack up Rig.
Familiar with Synthetic OIL BASE MUD, MWD/LWD & RSS for drilling horizontal & ERD wells. Familiar with TLC logging & Liner Lowering.