Location (Residence): Sohar, Oman Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: Oman, Sohar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm working in the field of oil and gas construction projects and as I want to develop my future career in a multinational and developed organization here iam applying for the position of Mechanical Engineer.
I Request you to kindly consider my application .
I hope to hear back from you at your earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Planning of entire site activities and monitoring the work progress and attend clients meeting in connection with the site progress and other activities.
Preparation of client billing for the entire value of the project.
Coordinating fabrication and erection activities for 3 Nos 79 M Dia x 18 m Ht DDFR crude oil tanks.
Coordination with the material department for consumables procurement activities, monitoring the timely delivery of materials, preparation of tenders for local purchasing activities, arranging negotiation meetings with the vendors, market surveying of vendors.
Preparation and getting approval of final as-built drawings
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sr.# PARTICULARS NAME OF INSTITUTE YEAR OF PASSING REMARKS
01. MATRICULATION RAJ MATRICULATION HR.SEC SCHOOL,MAYILADUTURAI APRIL 1998 FIRST CLASS (73.03%)
02. HIGHER SECONDARY RAJ MATRICULATION HR.SEC SCHOOL,MAYILADUTURAI MARCH 2000 FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION (82.50%)
03. B.E (MECHANICAL) A.V.C.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MANNAMPANDAL. APRIL 2004 FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION (80.00%)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
API 650, ASME.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
Got awards & recognitions in the field of athletics and volleyball