Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
my cv include My Ai in the lcarrier, my complete experience,my present & permenant address
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
One year experience in “Murli Industries Ltd”. Bhandara Road, Nagpur(M.S.).
Designation:- As a “Shift Incharge”.
Currently working in KLG SYSTEL LTD. As an APPLICATION ENGINEER (CES).
Job Profile :
• Working as a Technical Engineer on CAESAR II for Stress Analysis of Piping System.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B. Tech. Chemical Engineering from Nagpur University, Nagpur (M.S.), INDIA.
Average B. Tech. Chemical Engineering (%) 66.00 (Year of passing 2006.)
Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnique,
Nagpur (M.S.), INDIA.
Average Diploma (%) 69.00 (Year of Passing 2003).
S.S.C (%) 63.00
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CAESAR II .
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
VISION & OBJECTIVE
Looking for challenging career, where there is scope for demonstration, always on a look out for a positive & bigger outlook, utilizing objective oriented experience that will impact company development and enrich professional skill.
Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Engineering & Technology with first class from Elixir Institute of Piping Engineering & Technology, Thane (M. S.), India.
• Stress Analysis.
• Knowledge of Codes & Standards.
• Pipe & Pipe Fittings.
• Layout Engineering.
• Isometric & MTO.