CV Mechanical Engineer with 3 years experience in Ship Designing (Structure Modelling and Detailing)
Mechanical Engineer with 3 years experience in Ship Designing (Structure Modelling and Detailing)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer with 3 years experience in Ship Designing (Structure Modelling and Detailing) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To study and work in a growth oriented environment, where I can look forward to meet new challenges, work with passion and deliver success.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a Mechanical Engineer with experience of 2years and 9 months in the Shipbuilding and Construction industry.
• Have a good knowledge of production drawing preparation, Nesting and Modeling in Planar and Curved hull.
• Well versed with preparation of Structural drawings, production drawings & schematic drawings in AutoCAD 2005
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course University / Board Year of Passing Percentage(%)
B.E. Mechanical Anna University,Tamilnadu 2005 68
Diploma in Mechanical Technical Board Karnataka 2001 61.36
S.S.L.C State Board Kerala 1996 67.5
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system:- Windows professional 2000, Windows XP, Vista
Packages :- AutoCAD-04, Pro-E2001, Tribon-M3, Ship constructor
Hardware :- P4 computers/IBM Workstation
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]