English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics and communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
From your website, I learned about your need for a cased hole engineer . I am very interested in this position with your company, and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I was employed as a well survey engineer for Baker Hughes and I increased my logging experience and sales knowledge while at Petroleum Development Services (P.D.S. Egypt), and I would like to repeat that success in your esteemed company. I have a strong academic background in Engineering and Science, and think that I could apply my combination of knowledge and experience to the serve you..
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education and Training:
University of Cairo, Egypt (1986-1991)
- B.Sc. in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Training Courses attended:
- Selling Making Partnerships, (AUC).
- Oil Field Safety Course, Egypt, Owen
- Fundamentals in Geographic Information Systems, (Egypt).
- Introduction to PC Arc/Info, (Egypt).
- Fundamentals of SCO UNIX Operating System, (Egypt)
- Geographic Information Systems and Control of Schistosomiasis in Egypt, (USA)
- Introduction to Arc/Avenue, (Boston, USA)
- Arc/Avenue Intermediate Level, (Boston, USA)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Networks and security Expert
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
High team leadership abilities, communication skills, problem solving and reporting.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]