CV HSE Advisor offshore and onshore oil gas, power plant
HSE Advisor offshore and onshore oil gas, power plant
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE Advisor offshore and onshore oil gas, power plant - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Azeri Latin, Azeri Cyrillic Other:
English, English United States, English United Kingdom, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Ukrainian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in International relation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan Present Location: Azerbaijan, Baku Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m HSE Advisor having experience in offshore and onshore oil gas, as well as in power plant. From the end of my studies (Bachelor) I have worked in a variety of position involving all facets of HSE, in first time with American, British and Italian l companies, later with international companies.
In McDermott (offshore construction) I was offshore HSE on board of a PLBG Construction Vessel (S3000) in Caspian sea Qatar, with 330 POB.
Actually I’m Offshore/Onshore HSE advisor for engineering company (self employed) covering Caspian region and Middle East.
• One of my principal tasks to ensure the success of a job is to dialogue with the operational personnel in order to understand the technical problems and then together find the most suitable solutions.
• To achieve the common goal we have been set
• Provide HSE support at all the levels
• Risk analysis and toolbox talking with the personnel involved in the operation
• Audits and reports are provided periodically or according to the request of the client
• Certification for offshore such as: BOSIET, HLO, Medical Certificate (UKOOA), H2S and Breathing Apparatus, LOLER, COSHH assessor…..
I wish to emphasize my interest in working offshore/onshore in a back to back shift system. I consider any type of contract
Very truly yours
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I started to work in 1988, I was a designer of posters, in 1991 I entered design college, in 1992 I went to the Army and served in the Allied troop as a sergeant of mobile troops, in 1996 I worked in construction company as a safety officer (trained in Russia Federation) , in 1991 I got a job in Local enviroment company as an inspector of spill kit, in 2001 I got employed by McDermott as a security officer, in 2002 I got promoted and my position was Safety Assistant in 2004 I was offered to work in an engineering company as an HSE Advisor and I have been working there at present time
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
International relation - FUUROLOG University
1. OHSAS 18001 – issued by BUREAU VERITAS
2. Sea-Survival Course – BOSIET with EBS – issued by O T I
3. HUET – Helicopter Under Water Escape Training – O T I
4. Helideck Fire-Fighting Training – O T I
5. Basic Fire-Fighting Training – O T I
6. COSHH – Care Of Substances Hazardous To Health – O T I
7. Gas Testing – Use Of Gas Tester – O T I
8. HDC - Hull Damage Control Training – ALERT (Singapore Company)
9. Frog Personnel Basket – ALERT (Singapore Company)
10. HLO - Helideck Landing Officer – ALERT (Singapore Company)
11. Train The Trainers Training For Supervisors – BP/AIOC
12. Performing Authority Training – BP/AIOC
13. First-Aid Training – McDermott
14. Gas Test Training – McDermott
15. Task Risk Assessment Training – McDermott
16. Permit-To-Work Training – McDermott
17. BBSM – Behavior Based Safety Management – McDermott
18. Incident Investigation Training - McDermott
19. A S A – Advanced Safety Audit – McDermott
20. R T C – Risk Task Assessment – Supervisor, Leader man Training - McDermott.
21. Asbestos Training – Use Of Air Sampler – McDermott
22. A S A - Advanced Safety Audit - GLOBAL SANTAFE
23. Safety Management Leadership – GLOBAL SANTAFE
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office-advanced ,Corel draw - advanced, Photoshop- intermediate
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I can work on polygraphy equipment, service and maintain
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]